14

ANGUS

I panted as the haze in my vision disappeared and the heat in my stomach slowly eased away. I looked around to see that I was in our bedroom, I was splayed out on the bed, naked aside from the bed sheet.

"Felix?" I called out. I cringed at the sound of my voice, my throat was dry and felt like sandpaper.

"Hami, Felix isn't here right now but I am. Would you like some water?" Aiden asked from behind the closed door.

"Y-yes please," I croaked out as I moved the bed sheet to cover me fully. Aiden walked in with a large glass of water, he stayed silent as I chugged most of it. "Where is Felix?" I asked, my voice almost back to normal.

"He should explain. I'll send him up." He said, avoiding the question.

I just wanted to know what happened. I could barely remember anything from my heat. But the one thing I did remember was Felix leaving me.

↫↬

"Kitten, thank goddess you're alright. I hope your heat wasn't too bad." Felix said after he walked through the bedroom door. Honestly, he looked awful, like he hadn't showered in a week and he was stressed out of his mind. He stayed by the door as I was on the bed, still covered with the bedsheet but with underwear on.

"Don't kitten me. You left me. You would know if my heat was bad or not if you chose to stay with me and help me through it. I thought we-" I stopped as my voice cracked. "I thought we were in a good place. I thought you were comfortable."

"Kit-" he stopped when I gave him a look. "Angus, I am comfortable. I would have loved to be here with you during your heat but I didn't want to hurt you."

"You didn't want to hurt me? Leaving me hurts me. I went through over a week of pain that wouldn't go away. Pain only you could make go away. That hurt me Felix."

"Baby," he began as he stepped forward. He came to kneel next to the bed in front of me. "Look at us, I am almost six feet tall and you are barely two feet,"

"So we can't be together because of my height?" I asked as tears started to flow down my face. I was extra emotional, the after effects of a heat.

"No, kitten, I would never say that. I lo-," he paused, his cheeks growing red as he confidently said, "I love you. So much. We can be together. I just want to be careful, I can't risk hurting you."

"But you won't, we are mates, our bodies are made for each other." I protested. I knew that he was saying we could be together but what he meant was more waiting and I wanted him.

"Kitten," he chuckled softly, "my dick is the size of your arm." He climbed onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm not saying that we can't eventually have sex. I just want to be extra sure that you won't get hurt. Sex is something that I want both of us to enjoy, together."

I nodded sadly as a yawn fought its way out of me. "Can we take a nap?" I asked softly. Felix nodded and pulled me to lay down with me on top of him.

As he laid down on the bed, his body tensed, "Um, I-I should change the sheets." He mumbled as he pulled me off the bed. His blush deepened when he saw that I was only in underwear.

Once he was done we laid back down on the clean sheets and cuddled close together. It wasn't long before Felix was asleep.

I sighed as I nuzzled my face into his chest. I knew why he stayed away during my heat, I understood, but there was still a part of me that wished I could be better. If I was just bigger, then he wouldn't have had a second thought. I wish that I had someone to talk to, someone that would understand. My eyes widened at the thought. There was someone that could understand my situation, a bunch of people. I smiled and kissed Felix on the cheek before getting out of bed.

 I smiled and kissed Felix on the cheek before getting out of bed