18

ANGUS

I should have told Felix where I was going before I left, I know I should have. I was just so excited with my idea that I had to find out if it was possible as soon as I could. It had taken me a lot longer to get back to my old village than I had thought, it took days for me to get there.

"Dave! I need your help," I panted as I finally made it past the tree line and into my old village. "I have to find Sydney,"

Dave was my older brother, he had pale blue hair like me, and was about a foot taller than me at around three feet tall. "Hami! What are you doing here? You haven't been back since-"

"I know, and I'll explain once you help me find Sydney. I don't have much time,"

Dave turned to the younger person next to him and told them "Stay here and keep watch, I'll be back as soon as I can." The person looked scared but nodded anyway.

The village was so different since I had last seen it. When Jayvee and Aiden kicked me out, I hadn't come back, I chose to stay as close as I could to my mate. I didn't regret that decision one bit, but it was nice to see all my old friends again. I didn't realize how much things could change in twenty years.

I smiled sheepishly at Sydney as she stared at me with wide eyes, "Angus Hami! I thought you were dead!" She scolded before ushering me inside. "What finally brings you home?" Sydney was one of my closest friends in my village, she had very long, wavy, dark green hair. She was one of the tallest fairies in the village at four feet eleven inches.

"I would like to know that too, little brother." Dave said as he closed the door to Sydney's hut behind him.

"When I left, as you know, it was to protect one of the pregnant males, Aiden Haddox. I was going to return once the baby was born, after I knew for sure that the father was of no threat to either of them. But then," I paused with a blush, I didn't want to tell them that my mate was Felix but I didn't really have a choice. How else could I have explained only coming back now after twenty years away? "I found out my mate was the baby I was there to protect." I looked up at them and cringed at the looks they were giving me. It was a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"Before your minds start to wonder, I stayed away from him until he was almost twenty years old." The clarification made them both sigh in relief, "Which is why I am now coming here for your help. I need to be able to change my size. My mate, he won't, um," I paused again while rubbing my arm and looking away from them. "He doesn't want to-"

"Ok, that's my sign to leave." Dave said as he started to walk out the door, before he left completely he turned back and gave me a smile. "It's really good to see you again, little brother. Don't wait another twenty years to visit again, see me before you leave."

"Where were you?" Sydney asked with a smile, "Your mate doesn't want to...?"

"He won't have sex with me. He says I'm too small and that we need to be extra careful. Can you believe that? We are mates, I should be fine to take him right away." I said with a pout causing her to laugh.

"What exactly is the size difference between you two?"

"He's six feet tall. H-he says that his dick is the size of my arm," I said while pointing to the inside of my elbow.

Sydney's eyes widened as she began to laugh. "No wonder he wants to wait, he'll kill you!" After she calmed down and caught her breath, "So what is it that I can help you with?"

"I need a way to change my size, or something. Anything that will help me have sex with my mate comfortably."

She grinned and placed a hand on my shoulder with confidence. "I know just what can help."

UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY 3 PM EST