21

ANGUS

It had been a month since Felix and I mated and it seemed like once we did it, we just couldn't stop. I was so thankful for the spell that made it so safe for us, because it also meant that I had no pain after sex. It made me want Felix all the time, which he seemed to not mind but I knew that he couldn't ignore his Alpha duties. Truthfully, I should've been learning how to be Luna while he was learning too, but I had a strong feeling that Aiden didn't want to teach me anything.

I didn't blame him, I had said awful things to him about his child. While I still believed in what I said, I knew that it was never my place to have said that to him. Fairies didn't adopt, hell fairies didn't even have parents. No two fairies shared the same blood, our siblings are determined by being created on the same day. The year didn't matter, if a fairy shared a 'birthday' with another, they were siblings. I just didn't understand how someone could feel the same amount of love for a child that didn't come from them compared to one that did.

I happily glided to Felix's office to check on him, it was around lunchtime and I wanted us to eat together. Right as I was about to knock, a pack member came up to me with an envelope, "Luna Angus? This came in the mail for you," they said before handing me said envelope. I nodded a thank you and they walked away.

I stepped away from the door to open the letter. All that was on the outside was my name, no address or stamps. I unfolded the paper that was inside and read,

Fairy,

Say goodbye to your mate and his pathetic pack. We call them that lightly, they shouldn't keep the honor of being called a pack with such a weakling in charge.

We are sending this warning to try and not make this battle the saddest in history. We are coming in one month.

One month and your pack will see that they deserve a better alpha couple.

The future Alpha and Luna of the Green Moon Pack.

I felt my blood ran cold as I reread the letter, once then twice. As quickly as I could I ran into Felix's office and showed him the letter.

"Why would they send something like this? Who could it be?" I asked worriedly as Felix pulled me into his lap.

Edan growled from his desk, having read the letter after Felix handed it to him. "It has to be rouges, they've gotten more and more active after your introduction to the pack."

"At least with this, we have time to prepare. We need to alert the pack, Edan can you go make sure everyone knows we are having a pack meeting tonight?"

"Why don't you just link about..?" He began to ask but stopped after Felix wrapped his arms around me tighter. Edan nodded and left the room.

"I'm so sorry this is happening," I said as I looked down at Felix's desk.

"Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for, none of this is your fault. It's the rouge's fault for thinking that you being my mate makes us weak. Kitten, you're a fucking fairy, whether people want to admit it or not, you're one of the most powerful species on the planet. You can make a seed grow in the palm of your hand, or move the flow of water with one movement. There is so much that you can do, we just have to show people that just because you're small, doesn't mean that you're weak."

I looked up at him in wonder. I would never understand how I got so lucky to have Felix as my mate. I reached my hands up to cup his face as I changed my size to that of a wingless four and a half feet human. I straddled his hips and nuzzled into his neck. "I love you so much." I paused for a moment and then smirked at him, "How about we go to our room and I can show you just how powerful I can be?"

"Yeah?" He asked as excitement grew in his eyes.

"Yeah, I've been trying some new things with the spell. Things I think you'll really enjoy."

UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY 3 PM EST

((I am so sorry for not updating last week. Wattpad was down while I was editing and uploading drafts and I forgot to come back to it- life got busy))