three

"Hey" someone entered to the gym but Somun, too busy with his thoughts, didn't realise someone was there.

"Somun" Hana severely called him but still no response. She approached  him and tapped his shoulder as he got startled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Hana said.

"It's you, noona. How long have you been there?" Somun asked, he was now sitting on the wrestling ring.

"Just a few minutes ago. What were you thinking about? You didn't even realise I was here." Hana said.

"It's nothing, kinda tired from training I guess." He lied.

He didn't completely lie, he was tired but not just physically, emotionally as well.

Nobody noticed the young man struggling, he would put a smiling face every time when he was around with the counters, he was still the same Somun — or at least he tried to be.

"You should be careful." Hana said as she noticed his bruises on his hand. She got the first aid kit  and took care of it.

Somun's heart skipped a beat when Hana grabbed his hand to heal his wound.

No. It wasn't right.

The young man avoided her eyes, there was an awkward silence filled in the air.

Hana noticed there was something bothering him lately; Somun wasn't the usual cheerful kid when she met him for the first time and she was getting worried — or maybe he was just matured?