six

"Are you okay?" Hana noticed it.

"Yeah I am.. don't worry-"

"Should I call Ms. Chu?"

"No! I mean I am just tired-" he insisted but his body was getting heavier as he collapsed to the ground making Hana worried.

"Yah! Somun! What's wrong??" Hana started to panicking as she called the others.

Hana was the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes.

Then everything went black.

-

Somun woke up, confused, as he realised he was in his room; the young boy looked at his left side and found Hana, asleep.

He tried to collect his memories, the young man remembered how he passed out; 'weak' he thought, how could he improve himself if he passed out after one simple training?

Somun was trying his best not to wake her up but failed miserably. Her eyes widened, she had a relieved yet worried expression in her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked as he nodded. She called the other counters as they made their way to his room quickly.

"Somun!!!" Everyone cried out loud.

"Keep your voices down. He has just woken up!" Ms. Chu said as she kept telling Motak and Jeokbong to keep their voice down.

"It's okay, Ms. Chu. I'm fine" the young boy said as he smiled faintly.

"Yah! You should get some sleep, you know!" Motak said.

"If you keep training by all yourself and get exhausted, I'm gonna kill you" Hana said, and as usual she tried to act cold, but truth be told, she was the most worried.

"I'm sorry for making you worried, I feel like I always do that.." the young man was now holding his head down.