twelve

"We stepped on one"

"What level??"

"It's a third level"

They arrived at the place where the evil spirit was. It was an old building, not too far away from their hideout as Jeokbong started to use his ability.

"Do you smell anything Jeokbong??" Somun asked as Jeokbong was still figuring out where the evil spirit could be.

"I think he's upstairs" he finally answered as he gestured them the way.

"Let's separate and look for him" Motak suggested as they went to different ways.

After a few days of Somun being sick and just resting in his room, he was ready to join the counters back, making sure nothing bad would happen to them.

Motak, Ms. Chu and Jeokbong were together as they remained at the first floor meanwhile Somun and Hana were heading upstairs.

"Still nothing?" Motak asked to Somun as there was still no sign of the evil spirit.

Somun and Hana suddenly heard a noise behind them as the evil spirit suddenly attacked Somun as he threw him against the wall.

"Somun!!" Hana ran towards him, making sure he was alright.

"What's happening?? Hana! Somun! Are you alright??" None of the two replied.

"The smell!!!" Jeokbong exclaimed as they quickly went to Somun and Hana.

"The evil spirit is with them!!" Jeokbong said as they rushed to the two.