eight

Hana saw his memories as she touched his forehead, the young man was struggling, and she suddenly felt her eyes welling up with tears; she wanted to show him how much he is amazing through her eyes but she was still struggling to show her affection to the counters and especially to him.

She noticed Somun was waking up as she quickly wiped her tears. 

"Noona" Somun whispered as he woke up.

"I think you're running a fever, Somun. I'm gonna call Ms. Chu okay—" Hana was about to leave as he weakly grabbed her hand.

"Don't leave, I'm okay. Just stay here with me. I don't want Ms. Chu's hair becomes whiter because of me." He chuckled as Hana jokingly hit him and Somun let out a groan.

"Why did you hit me!"

"Because"

She really cared about him but somehow she couldn't say it to him.

After several times of Somun insisting Hana to stay, she finally gave in. She sat beside him, hummed him a song and put her hand on his, softly, while he was slowly getting drowsy and fell asleep in the end.

"Hana why are you taking so long—" Motak arrived as he quickly stopped, trying not to interrupt the sweet moment between Hana and Somun so he quickly stepped back and went to the other counters.