thirteen

Somun was still lying on the floor, in pain, trying to get up slowly as Hana was helping him to get up.

The other counters arrived just in time before something awful happened to the two.

"Why evil spirits are getting stronger lately" Ms. Chu tried to hit him several times but the evil spirit avoided all of them. It was no use, he was stronger than her as the evil spirit hit her hard on the stomach as she fainted.

"Ms. Chu!!!"

Somun slowly regained energy as he summoned the Yung's territory, Jeokbong and Hana grabbed  and held the evil spirit as Motak landed a punch, making him fly backwards.

The evil spirit stood up on his feet again, he looked at the counters and smirked.

Somun was furious, he didn't waste time as he ran towards the evil spirit and he hit him again and again.

There was blood everywhere, but luckily the evil spirit was now getting tired and Somun took this chance to use his telekinesis and he slammed him hard to the ground, the evil spirit was finally knocked unconscious as he finally got summoned by Somun.

"Good job, Somun" Motak said.

They rushed to Ms. Chu as she was slowly regaining consciousness.

"Don't worry, I'm okay." She said as the counters sighed in relief.

On the other hand, Somun was feeling a bit dizzy, probably because he was slammed to the wall earlier; the counters noticed there was something wrong with him as they looked at him horrified.

"Somun!! You're bleeding!!" His nose was bleeding and his vision was getting blurry, everything went black, again.

-

A/N: was the battle confusing?? i hope not ;-;