five

"Hana, I'll go easy on you-" the young man stated as he made sure not to hurt her, but she immediately disagreed with him.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. You're supposed to help us to become like you, remember?"

Become like me?

"Alright"

The two faced each other as Hana started to punch him first but he successfully avoided it and punched her back, causing her to fall down.

Her movements were slower than him, but she was definitely improving.

Hana got up on her feet, her forehead was covered with beads of sweats; she was a little tired, but she was determined to win against him for once.

They were now fighting for real, none of the two were going easy.

A smirk grew on her face; unexpectedly, Hana decked him right in the face and Somun was knocked down, in pain.

"I finally landed a punch! The evil spirit has been summoned!" She exclaimed as she celebrated her victory on the last round.

Even though Hana won that round and he was the one lying down on the ring for the punch he has just received, he looked at her and a smile escaped from his lips.

She was enjoying it so much like a little girl who just received a gift in the morning of Christmas Day.

He was proud of her and he was sure she would get stronger with more training, after all she was the first person among the counters who mastered her telekinesis powers after him.

The two were now panting heavy, trying to catch their breath as each of them took a water bottle and gulped it down.

They successfully finished their training session without any major injures — or at least that's what the young man thought.

-

Something was telling him that maybe he was overworking himself.

Probably because he couldn't get any proper sleep in the past few days.

Or maybe because his surroundings started to spin, his vision was getting blurry and he was suddenly having a headache.

"Are you okay?" The young man groaned in pain as Hana noticed it.

"Yeah I am.. Don't worry-"

"Should I call Ms. Chu?"

"No! I am just tired-" he insisted but his body was getting heavier as he collapsed to the ground making Hana worried.

"Yah! Somun! What's wrong?" Hana started to panicking as she called the others.

Then everything went black.