eleven

Hana suddenly woke up, it was past midnight. When did I fall asleep? She thought.

She looked around as she realised she was still in Jeokbong and Somun's room; however both of them were nowhere to be seen.

She headed out, looking for them — but to be honest, she was looking for him.

She was worried.

Why he keeps making me worried. She thought as she looked for him in the building.

She went outside as she saw a familiar figure, standing near their hideout; the person she was looking for, she sighed in relief.

"Somun!!" She went towards him.

"Oh Hana! Why aren't you sleeping?" He looked around to face her, surprised. He didn't expect to find Hana there.

"I was about to ask you the same"

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?" Somun asked as she hesitated to reply.

Somehow she couldn't say I was worried so I looked for you.

"Do you know where Jeokbong is? I feel bad for falling sleep in your room." She panicked.

"I think he's sleeping in Motak's room. And don't be. We didn't want to wake you up, you were sleeping peacefully. " He replied, trying not to seem upset as he turned his eyes towards the starry sky.

It was a quiet night, only a few cars passing by and crickets buzzing could be heard. The two remained in silence, enjoying the night view above them.

-

A/N: are the chapters getting boring lately? ㅠ there is more in the next chapters, don't worry!