fifteen

"You're awake!" A smile was plastered across her face and without any hesitation, the girl got closer to him and hugged Somun tightly.

His heart was beating faster than usual, his arms shyly put around her and hugged her back; as the girl broke the hug, the young man shifted his gaze to Ms. Chu who just woke up from her nap.

"Somun! When did you wake up?? How are you feeling? Are you hurt? Do you want me to heal—" she filled him with questions as Somun shook his head, saying he was alright. Even when she was hurt, she would make sure he was okay.

Somun's eyes brimmed with tears as the two ladies got worried. The young boy stood there as he finally broke down into tears; Hana approached him and hugged him once again, the fibre of her sweater was now dampened by the young man's tears but she didn't mind.

"It's okay. Let it out" she said, his little sobs could be heard  as they waited for him to calm down.

As she was hugging him, she read a part of his memories, but she didn't want to go any further.

They didn't want to force him, they would wait for him to talk about it until he was ready.

What they could do at that moment was stay by his side. 

How much did it hurt to endure alone?

-

A/N: let me know if there are any grammatical errors!