nine

"Hana why are you taking so long—" Motak arrived as he quickly stopped, trying not to interrupt the sweet moment between Hana and Somun so he quickly stepped back and went to the other counters.

Motak was back to Ms. Chu, Jangmul and Jeokbong as they were already eating their meals.

"Where are Somun and Hana? I thought you called them." Ms. Chu said as she ate a spoon of her food.

"I feel like I was interrupting something so I just came back here" He said as he let out a playful grin.

"What do you mean?"

"Just let them be. These two have a lot to talk about."

-

"Don't leave, I'm okay. Just stay here with me. I don't want Ms. Chu's hair becomes whiter because of me." He chuckled as Hana jokingly hit him and Somun let out a groan.

"Why did you hit me!"

"Because"

I care about you.

After several times of Somun insisting Hana to stay, she finally gave in. She hummed him a song and put her hand on his, softly, while he was slowly getting drowsy and fell asleep in the end.

You've been through a lot, haven't you?

But I will be here when you need me.

Hana softly looked at Somun who was sleeping as she thought about them.

What are we, Somun?

They have never had the chance to talk about it.

-

A/N: sorry for this chapter update, it seems quite the same as the other one but the next chapter i will tell more details for this story.. maybe. please bear with me ㅠㅠ.