page one

"Girl We being at this park for hours i told my bestfriend asia."

"He said he was coming and i text his phone a million times she told me."

"You know that nigga not shit but at the end of it all you still want to be with his ass i told her."

"Yeah whatever and who is this nigga being checking you out she asked me?"

"Girl i don't know but he is cute but i don't date thugs i told her."

"Your daddy and your mom got your head wrap up in them books you never wanna come out anymore when the last time you dated."

"You know I'm in school to be a doctor i told her."

"You know i'm your support but anyways i think dude coming our way she told me."

"You know i being looking at you for awhile now with your pretty ass he told me."

"I seen you looking i told him."

"Here come this nigga so i guess i'll leave ya'll two alone she told us walking off to meet her nigga."

"Can i get your name he asked?"

"My name Brianna but you can just call me bri for short what's yours i asked him before his focus was on something eles."

"Yo watch out he grab me in a instance jumping on top of me while i begin to hear gun shot's go off making me scared for my life."

"Yo you good i asked him?"

"Nah he told me while i flip him over to the right side of me seeing he was shot below his chest area as he begin to struggle."

"Someone please help i yelled but nobody was around not even asia."

"I took off my shirt leaving me in my sport bra."

"I place it where he was bleeding from applying pressure."

"You got to stay up for me okay i told him knowing i was scared to death."

"I hurry up and took my phone out calling for help."

"I need a ambulance on west avenue 35 park street someone being shot i told her as tears felt from my cheeks knowing i was scared that he was about to die on me."

"Are you applying pressure on his womb she asked me?"

"Yes please hurry i'm scared i told her."

"There on they way just keep him up and stay on the line she told me."

"Okay i told her while asia was calling me over and over again."

"You never told me your name i asked knowing he was struggling."

"Flip he told me."

"Flip thank you for saving my life i told him."

"I'll do it again he told me choking on his blood."

'Where are they as i started to panic."

"Ma'am they should be on they way she told me."

"Please hurry i cried."

"Can you promise me something."

"What's that i asked him?"

"I can take you out he grin a little."

"Yeah i got you i told him before he went unresponsive."

"Flip wake up i yelled in tears while the paramedics took over while i let them do they job."

"Ma'am can you tell us what happen one of the cops asked me?"

"I don't know it happn so fast i told them."

"Can i please go with him i asked them?"

"Yeah they told me while they pass me a jacket to put on knowing i used my shirt."

"Is he gonna be okay i asked knowing they was performing CPR on him making me worried."

"Please save him please i plead."

"I grab his hand into mines knowing he had someone with him."

"When we got to the hospital they immediately rush him to the back while i stood clueless."

"You have someone to call the cop asked me?"

"Yeah i told them."

"Did you know this young man she asked me?"

"No i told her."

"I called my dad knowing i could be in big trouble for staying out all night with asia."

"What's going on brianna where are you he asked me?"

"Something bad happnen and i'm scared i told him in tears."

"What happen where are you he asked me?"

"I'm at walden hospital i told him knowing he was worried."

"Are you okay he asked me?"

"I'm okay i told him."

"I'm on my way stay where you are he told me."

"Okay i told him before hanging up and calling asia back."

"Are you okay she asked sounding like she being crying."

"I guess i told her knowing i wasn't after what just happen."

"You scared the fuck out of me don't ever do that shit to me again she told me."

"I could have been dead if it wasn't for dude i told her."

"Is he okay she asked me?"

"No he took a hold bullet for me and i couldn't leave him like that so i stayed till the paramedics came i told her."

"That's crazy girl i'm just glad you okay sorry you going through this right now it's all my fault if we would have just left she told me."

"Don't beat yourself up about it i'll be okay some day this gonna have to be my life saving people life's i told her."

"Yeah but you shouldn't have to learn this way she told me."

"I guess you right i told her before my mom and dad walk in."

"I'll call you later alright."

"Okay bye she hung up."

"My mom hurry up and place me into a hug as i begin to let out tears while my dad talk to the cop outside."

"You okay baby she took a good look at me seeing blood was on my hands."

"I'm okay i told her."

"What happen she asked me?"

"Our daughter been caught in a gun war that's what happen my dad came back in the room upset."

"It happen too fast i told him."

"You shouldn't be out this late anyway brianna you know how it is he told me."

"I'm sorry i told him."