XV

"I got myself together knowing me and chase had a date tonight to the movies."

"So how you like my outfit I asked Asia while her mind was all in her phone."

"Is you here with me I asked her?"

"You look nice you must really love you some chase."

"You must really love you some dime."

"He's okay she told me."

"What happened I asked her sitting down next to her."

"I know I might sound dumb but I still love dude even know we fight and I play around thinking I want something new but I don't know if I can move on she told me."

"I just don't wanna see you get hurt what happened to all that energy yesterday I asked her."

"I didn't do nothing with dude we just chill and that was nice she told me."

"Sometimes you have to heal first order to move on love so just take it slow stop rushing it I told her."

"Easy for you to say you never been in-love you always kept your guard up she told me."

"I really I mean really liked Keyon even know he was a thug I told her."

"But you never loved him."

"I felt loved and I guess that's okay."

"It's not okay for a man to say he love you but put hands on you and call it tough love that's not okay Asia."

"Now if he own up to his shit I mean for real own up to it and not that bullshit sorry and do it again it's best for you to move on before it's to late I told her."

"I'm trying Bri I am."

"Just give it time he's not the only nigga you gonna love I told her."

"I'm glad we became sisters she told me with her head down."

"You forever be my sister I lift her face up wiping her tears."

"Come here I place her into a tight hug knowing she was hurting."

"I can stay if you want me to."

"I want you to go on your date she told me."

"You sure because you always come first I told her."

"I'm sure she told me."

"How about I bring your favorite ice cream back."

"You know I love me some peanut butter ice cream she told me making smile."

"I got you just please stay in the house for me tonight."

"I'll be here she told me."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too always she told me while I kiss her on the forehead."

"Have fun she told me while I grab my purse."

"I will I told her leaving out."

"You look beautiful chase told me while I made my way downstairs."

"You look nice yourself I told him."

"Thanks ma."

"You ready he asked me?"

"Yeah."

"Would you mind if you take me somewhere after we done with our night I asked him?"

"I got you he said getting my door for me."

"When we made it to the theaters we grab some popcorn and two slushy making it over to the movie trying to found our seat."