page six

-That night-

"Knowing i was into a deep sleep and asia was up under me sleep knowing she wan't the type to sleep alone i was sleeping with this girl every since we was six."

"I heard little rocks being torn at my window at one point i though i was dreaming."

"I took my time getting out my bed rubbing the crust from my eye's."

"I open up my blinds to see it was flip knowing i look crazy and i was mad at him since yesterday for not showing up."

"What do you want i asked him letting my window up."

"Let me come up he asked me?"

"No."

"Damn, i'm sorry come on don't be like that ma he told me while i rolled my eye's."

"Hold on i told him walking over to asia while i shook her."

"What she said with attitude."

"Can you go sleep in the guess room tonight i asked her?"

"Why, you know i hate sleeping by myself she told me."

"Flip wanna come up i told her."

"Oh i see what you trying to pull here she told me making me giggle a little."

"Please just for tonight i told her."

"Okay fine, hope you have a great time she told me making me laugh a little while she grab her blanket and left the room."

"Come on i told him while he made he's way up closing the window behind him."

"I'm sorry about yesterday he told me while i lock my room door."

"It's whatever i'm not tripping i told him."

"Sound like you is he told me."

"I Just have a lot already going on i told him."

"Just talk to me about it ight come over here he grab me softly placing me into hug while i hug him back."

"I look crazy right now."

"You look sexy as usual he told me while he had his arms wrap around my waist."

"What i told you about stressing."

"I'm to pretty to be stressing i told him."

"What you stressing about anyway he asked me while i got back in bed while he started to take his shoes off."

"I failed the test now my dad on my ass i never even wanted to become a doctor i told him."

"So he kinda force you into it."

"Yeah i just feel like becoming a doctor is a-lot my dreams was never on that i wanted to stick with journalism but he talking about they don't make no money he want me to have a good job i told him while he join me in bed."

"You should just do what you want to do it's your life baby-girl."

"I wish he knew that i told him."

"I think you'll make a fine ass journalism and they do make good money fuck your dad opinion i support that shit he told me making me giggle."

"I being serious buy your ass some fine ass writing glasses damn o we he said making me laugh."

"Shut up boy you so dumb."

"What you doing while he begin to unbutton his pants."

"Chill ma i got shorts under this a nigga can't sleep with pants on he told me."

"Why you looking at me like that i'm not about to do you nothing he laugh."

"Just don't take your shirt off next i joked."

"You want me too he asked making us laugh."

"No keep your clothes on nigga i told him."

"Ight damn, don't got to get all hot style with me."

"I'm not, you just doing to much i told him."

"A nigga just took off his pants i'm not even touching you i'm all the way over here why you looking at me crazy he said while i laughed."

"That's right keep your distance i joked."

"Can i have a kiss he laugh."

"What, why the fuck you just come out the blue with that i laughed making him laugh."

"Come on just give a nigga a little peck he told me laughing knowing his ass was goofy."

"No, why can't you be serious you promise me we wasn't on that type of timing i told him."

"I'm just fucking with you baby-girl so what you want to talk about he asked?"

"Why you didn't show yesterday."

"I had to go handle something so i got caught up i low-key forgot i didn't do it on purpose ma."

"It's cool i guess i told him."

"Somebody was waiting for me that's sexy as fuck he told me."

"Whatever boy nobody not worry about you i told him."

"Damn that's fuck up you do a nigga so wrong for real."

"I'm doing you wrong you doing me wrong i told him."

"So you was upset."

"No."

"Tell me the truth please he beg."

"Okay i was a little upset it's not a big deal i told him."

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way he told me."

"Can i give you hug if that's cool with you."

"Yeah i agreed going closer over to him giving him a hug while he held me close into his arms."

"I fuck with you ma so stop playing with me."

"I'm not playing i'm just not ready right now i told him."

"Why not he asked?"

"I don't got time getting my heart played i told him."

"I'm not gonna play with it i'm gonna take care of it i promise."

"Let's just take it slow flip is that even your real name i asked him?"

"Keyon he told me."

"See i don't know shit about you i told him."

"We can take it slow because i do want to get to know you all of you maybe you can teach me how you want to be loved he told me."

"Why you make this so hard i asked him?"

"You the one make shit hard for yourself he told me."

"Nah on some real shit bri i'm just trying to fuck with you on a real level you feel me."

"I fuck with you too keyon."

"We'll stop playing hard to get with a nigga and let me take care of you he told me."

"We'll you have take me out first i told him."

"Where you wanna go he asked me?"

"I don't care take me anywhere i told him."

"I got you he told me holding on to me while i played in his locs."

"What he asked me?"

"Nothing."

"Here."

"Here what i asked him as he place his soft lips against mines while i kiss him back."