XVlll

"Why you still sending letters to this nigga chase went off on me."

"He's my friend and i'm just worried about him I told him."

"I don't give a fuck Brianna he's not your nigga and I don't like that shit he spat!"

"Okay damn can we let this go I spat back!"

"Can you let him go he's a jail bird for a reason he spat back."

"So we getting bold now I spat back!."

"You know I hate arguing with you babe and i'm just trying to talk to you he told me."

"I'm sorry I told him."

"I'm sorry too and I'm not trying to yell, work being stressing me lately babe and that's not on you he told me."

"It's okay work being hard on me too I told him rubbing his shoulders."

"So how's the case besides it being stressful I asked him?"

"A man accuse of killing his wife he said he didn't do it and I just trying to find good evidence for him because the story it's not adding up he told me."

"Okay how it's not adding up I asked him?"

"You take your wife on a vacation out of nowhere and he's comes back home without you and clams she's went on a vacation with her friends and went missing he told me."

"That's some backwards shit so did he tell you that he went on vacation with his wife or someone else told you that I asked him?"

"Her mother said she call her before she left that she was going on vacation with her husband but he clams she went with her friends instead and he didn't kill her he told me."

"He's a murdered, something had to happen for it to go left like she caught him cheating or they had to be fighting about something really bad or was he trying to make it up to her and she wasn't having it or maybe he killed her to be with another woman and that's the only way he could get out I told him."

"You have a wild mind babe he told me while we both laughed."

"Too much lifetime and that damn hospital I told him giggling."

"I hope you figure it out babe I told him."

"I'm going on a business trip tomorrow so I wanna take you out before I leave he told me."

"Another business trip knowing we barley spend time with each other."

"I know but I promise when I done with this case we gonna spend some time together he told me."

"Don't have me waiting I told him."

"I'll never have you waiting my-love."

"That's what make you a good man."

"You a good woman he told me."

"Besides i'm still catching up when you use to take me on dates everyday I told him giggling."

"I felt your vibe and I just wanted you around and I knew some day you will be mines so I didn't give up he told me."

"You really didn't I told him giggling."

"I'm glad you here with me you the best thing that ever happen to me he told me."

"I'm happy that I met you too I told him."

"I got to go to my best-friend grave site and after that when I come back I'm gonna cook dinner and make a warm bath if you wanna join I told him while he bite his button lip."

"You know i'm not missing out on that he said sizing me grabbing me closer to him."

"When I made my way to Asia grave site emotions started to run high."

"I know I haven't being here in a couple days I said sitting down by here site."

"I know you always with me."

"Happy early birthday in case I don't make it tomorrow you know how work can be."

"I wish you were here, you know I'm missing you like crazy."

"Nobody not taking my best-friend spot you still here in spirit I giggle to keep me from crying."

"It's been some lonely day's without you but you know i'm trying to remain strong I said before my phone rung."

"Hello I answered seeing it was my dad."

"Ah shit he moan making me hang up the phone quick."

"What the fuck I thought to myself."

'I dial up my mom."

"Hello Brianna."

"Where are you I asked her?"

"You know I work on Monday's what's going on she asked me?"

"I know you at work but dad just butt dial me and it sounds like he doing something he shouldn't."

"What you mean Brianna?"

"Sleeping with another woman that's what I mean I told her."

"Brianna I don't have time for this shit today alright."

"So you don't believe me I asked her?"

"I have to go back to work she told me."

"Okay mom tell dad to block my number that's nasty as fuck and you not listening to what i'm saying I told her hanging up."

"Making my way back home staring up dinner."

"Hey baby I got some bad news."

"What's up."

"I got to go into work but I promise i won't be out long he told me."

"Okay babe I said while he place his lips against mines making his way out."

"Ugh this shit again I thought to myself knowing what happens when he do go into work he always comes in late even when he promise he won't."

"I finished up dinner and I just took a quick shower."

"I place my robe on going to the kitchen grabbing a glass of wine."

"I sat at the dinner table playing with my wedding ring that was against my finger."

"God knows I hate this big ass house I feel like I be living alone sometimes."

"All the empty rooms I hate staring at all these damn walls just to much damn space in this motherfucker I thought to myself slamming the glass of wine on the floor."

"I wipe my tears that was against my face."