Thirteen

I sat in my room finishing up studying."

"When I was done studying I wrote Keyon a letter back."

Dear Keyon D carter

Thanks for everything boo I love hearing from you make me feel good that you okay I miss you too it's funny because I thought I wouldn't fall for you but when you left my mind has been on you I have no problem writing you back I know you really don't have anybody I just want you know I'm here and i'll always be here if you need anything just let me know don't be afraid to ask i'm one letter away or one call away you don't have to be sorry for nothing I wish you were here throwing rocks at my window the night's when you held me when I had a bad day just keep you head up for me and please stay out of trouble for me you still can make me giggle through theses letters on how your day went I don't mind listening I'll never forget about you keyon we might not be together how we planned but you always be a friend and so much more then that you made me happy I know I judge your thug way's and I'm sorry you made your money how you made your money and that's okay you remain the same thug that I met because I love you that way you never held back on me and that made me love you more have a good day and have a good night kisses from me to you.

"I made my way to the mailbox placing the letter inside."

"I made my way back In the house grabbing my key's and my purse getting ready to head out."

"It was a 30 minute drive to the bookstore knowing I had to buy this book for school that cost me out of my pocket."

"Looking down to see my phone was ringing."

"Hello I answered."

"What you doing chase asked me on the other line."

"In the book store buying this high price book I told him."

"For school huh he asked me?

You know it I told him."

"Well since you already out want you bring your fine ass over he told me."

"Why I asked him?"

"Company he told me."

"Mm, let me think about it I told him."

"Bring your ass over and stop playing he told me."

"You high I asked him?"

"High as a bird he said making me giggle."

"I got a little more if you wanna try it he told me."

"Send me the location I guess I told him."

"Come over here damn a nigga got to beg you he told me."

"I'm coming give me a minute I told him."

"I'm not playing he told me while I giggled."

"I'll be there the faster I get off the phone the fastest i'll be there I told him."

"Alright i'll see you when you get here he told me."

"Okay I said hanging up the phone."

"This nigga crazy I thought to myself making my way to my car."

"When I made it to his crib I stood in the driveway for a little minute not gonna lie."

"I knock on his door three times before he came."

"Come in he grab me softly seeing the high in his eye's."

"You high as fuck I told him giggling."

"You wanna feel like me don't you he told me while we both laughed."