page three

"Brianna we don't want you going to see him everyday do you understand me my dad yelled!"

"Why though what's the problem i yelled back!"

"I don't want you trying to fall in-love with a thug he yelled back!"

"I'm not we just friends that's all he doesn't have nobody get off my case."

"You can't save everyone bri that's not your problem my mom told me."

"I know mom but it's not like that i swear."

"We just don't want you getting caught into whatever he got going on in his life she told me."

"I'm not why can't ya'll understand that we just friends that's all nothing more then that i told them."

"I don't want you to be friends with him because he got demons okay, cool he saved your life he just want to ruined yours bri you got a hold life ahead of you other great dudes besides that one he told me."

"Everyone has demons dad and what is you talking about you act like i want to date him or something you just making stuff up in your head."

"Why can't you just leave him alone what's the issue my mom asked?"

"Fine it is what it is i'm done with this i told them before my phone rung."

"Don't you dare pick up that damn phone while we talking to you my dad got upset."

"What else you need to say i asked him seeing it was asia calling me back to back."

"Cut that damn phone off my dad got upset!"

"Maybe if you let me answer maybe you don't have to worry about it."

"Answer it because this conversation is not over with it."

"It was never a conversation to begin with i got smart."

"Hello i answer the phone."

"Bri i need you tonight she cried."

"You know i'll be there just give me a couple minutes alright i told her."

"You not leaving this damn house my dad got upset while i rolled my eye's."

"We'll can asia come over please i beg him."

"No company we finishing this conversation tonight he told me."

"Asia i got to go i told her."

"Okay she cried."

"Can we finish this conversation so i can go to bed i have to study tomorrow i told him."

"Oh now you wanna do some studying he said."

"You the one wanted me to become a doctor have a good job remember."

"Yeah and i also don't want my daughter dating a thug ass nigga to fuck that up can we get with that he snap while i text asia to come over knowing she needed me."

"I'm not dating him are you crazy because how many times i have to keep saying that."

"Till you get with it and leave that hood rat nigga alone he got upset."

"Ma."

"Bri he's right you have it good, you living good, you a beautiful girl, you gonna make amazing doctor you gonna meet a good man that has a real job we need you focus baby we not going against your head over nothing, that night you scared us and i'm glad someone was there to save your life but i don't want you playing house with this boy who gonna sell you false dreams she told me."

"I get it i do and i promise you i'm not going down that road i told them."

"We love you bri we do, we just want what's best for you she told me."

"I know mom i'm sorry to the both of you i told them."

"I accept your apology you can go to you room now my dad told me."

"Okay good night i told them walking up to my room."

"I text asia asking where she was locking my room door."

"When she told me she was here i let her in through the window as her face was full of tears."

"I place her into a hug while she begin to hold me back."

"I miss my mom she told me."

"I know i'm sorry you have to put up with his drinking i told her."

"I don't wanna go back bri i don't she told me."

"Stay here with me you don't have too i told her."

"What about your parents she asked me?"

"Don't worry about them just stay with me your my best-friend, my sister and i don't ever wanna see nothing happen to you i told her."

"I love you she told me."

"I love you too girly come on let's get some rest i told her while she followed me to my bed while i turned the light's off on us."

"Before i close my eye's my phone started to buzz."

"I open up my phone to seeing it was flip texting me."

"You up he asked me?"

'Yeah i'm up what's up i texted him back."

"Just thinking about you he texted back."

"I'm good what about you i asked him?"

"I'm good now he told me with a winking face emoji making me giggle."

"Who you over there texting asia asked me?"

"Nobody go to sleep i told her."

"Yeah alright ms. nobody she said while i laughed a little.'

"Damn you falling asleep on me he texted."

"No i'm up i text him back."

"Your ass falling asleep on me he texted."

"Nah for real i'm up how you holding up i texted him back."

"I'm good ma he text."

"I'm happy to hear that i texted him back."

"You forgot to come see me too he text."

"I'm sorry i had something going on and it got to late i text."

"Nah you good i just miss talking with you he texted."

"I'm talking to you now i text him back."

"I don't wanna keep you up he texted me back."

"You not i promise i'm still alive over here i text him with an a laughing emoji while he laughed back."

"I guess we both is he texted me."