XX

Keyon Pov

"What you doing Keyon knowing I had her blindfolded."

"You trying to kill me she asked?"

"Nah girl placing the blindfold off of her."

"Keyon what the hell a picnic on the beach she said in excitement."

"I know you remember when I promise you a date I just hope it's not to late I told her."

"I loved it seriously thank you she said placing her into a hug."

"No problem I told her sitting beside her on the blanket."

"I just wanted you to piece your mind knowing you being going through a-lot I told her."

"This is peaceful, the stars out, it's not to hot, this is great she told me."

"I'm glad you like it I told her."

"So you wanna talk about about last night I asked her?"

"What about last night she asked me?"

"How you feel about it I asked her?"

"We did what we did and I wouldn't take it back because I loved every part of it she told me."

"You know I try to be as gentle with you I told her."

"I know you trying to get on your feet and I just want to help out because I care she told me eating some chips."

"You know I'll figure it out it just take time I told her."

"I just wanna help out, like how about you keep my old car to go back and forth to work she told me."

"I'm not taking your car bri."

"Yes you are no take backs she told me making me laughed a little."

"Don't do me I told her while she giggle."

"Well i'm doing you and I'm doing you real well she told me while we laughed."

"I miss that giggle I told her."

"I miss you making me laugh shit just so serious now she told me."

"Some nigga's just don't have no sense of humaner I told her."

"Seriously can I help you get an apartment I don't want you sleeping in a hotel Keyon?"

"Fuck no you not renting out no apartment for me I got it I told her knowing I was independent."

"Please Keyon i'll just pay half to help you out and you can do the rest she told me."

"Hell nah bri I got it I told her."

"How the fuck you got it, stop being so fucking stubborn Keyon and let me help you she got upset while I laughed a little."

"What's so damn funny she asked me?"

"You cute when you mad I told her."

"Let me help you with half of the rent i can come over when i need to get away from home it'll be like my place too she told me."

"Our place together."

"Yeah so can i help and you keep going down the right path for me and your mom she told me."

"Alright just because you need a place to run too i told her."

"What you doing i asked her knowing she was taking off her clothes."

"We only live once right she told me while I smirk a little."

"Well a nigga can't swim you got that one i told her."

"Just put your feet in she told me grabbing me along."

"Yo ma chill."

"Fuck no, hold on taking off my shoes knowing I just got these hoes."

"I feel so fucking free she told me."

"Come on she pulled me in."

"For real ma i can't fucking swim i told her."

"I got you she told me holding on to my hand."

"This the best thing someone ever done for me besides all the fancy shit she cried."

"Seriously bri I don't wanna get in between you and your guy i just want you to know i love you and i'm in-love with you ever since the day I met you, I'm glad you was there when nobody wasn't you made me feel like i'm human I'm glad you never gave up on me thanks for everything you done for me to the letters keeping money on my books when you didn't have to do that shit ma I just don't wanna be the type of nigga to break something up I told her."

"I haven't being happy Keyon seriously I just being trap I miss the way he use to spend time with me and not just take me on dates to make it up to me the way he made love to me now he don't even touch me he just work and go on business trips and it's the same shit every day I rather be at work then home."

"You was like therapy Keyon I had you to express my mind too even when it was through paper you completed my day I loved reading about your day I felt like you was still there through them letters I lost half of me when you didn't write back she told me."

"I just don't wanna do this back and forth shit bri i'm just not that type of nigga I want you here with me and not just half of you shawty I told her."

"What you trying to say she asked me?"

"I think if you can't figure out what you want then I think it's best to go I separate way's I just don't wanna put my feelings on the line if you not all the way here with me ma."

"I'll still help you out it's that cool i'll just give you the money and you can still keep the car i'm ready to go she told me walking away while I wipe my face."

"Brianna Pov"

"I will always care about you bri Keyon told me."

"Just take it Keyon and stay out of trouble please I told him passing him a check."

"I got you he told me before I walk off as tears met my face."

"Going inside the house knowing chase was home."

"Where you being and why you soak he asked?"

"I'm about to get in the shower I told him."

"What's wrong babe he grab me softly."

"I'm okay I just wanna shower I told him."

"Okay, then we talk about what's wrong."

"Okay I told him walking off to the room."

"Getting In the shower while I just let my emotional's out."

"I broke down and let it all out knowing my life was a mess."

"Wondering how the hell I get to here and how the hell I get out."