Page two

"You sleep grabbing flip hand placing it into mines."

"I'm up now since your pretty ass here he told me making me smile a little."

"How you feeling i asked him?"

"I'm alright ma better then before he told me."

"I'm glad you okay i told him."

"Thank's to you for saving my life he told me."

"You save mines first i couldn't just leave you there so thank you i told him."

"No problem I'll do it again for your pretty ass he told me making me smile."

"You know you don't have keep wasting your time in here with me i'm good he told me."

"I know just wanted to check up on you after you scared me."

"I didn't mean too he told me."

"So where is your family i asked him?"

"Me and my mom don't keep in touch my dad was never around he told me."

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's life i'm always good he told me."

"We'll you got me to talk too i told him."

"I fuck with that he told me while i grin a little."

"So you still gonna let me take you out he asked?"

"I'm really not the type to date but we can hang i told him."

"We can hang i like that he told me but give me a reason why you don't date."

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything i just don't do the hold dating a thug thing but you cool i told him."

"Damn you gonna do a nigga like that he told me."

"I promise you it's not like that it's just because i don't wanna get caught up dating comes with a-lot i'm just focus on school right now i told him."

"I can understand that what you majoring in he asked me?"

"Becoming a doctor i told him."

"That explains it all you good with people don't give up on that he told me."

"What about you i asked him?"

"I was always a hustle i wanted to play basketball and shit, kept my mind out of them street's and shit when my dad got lock up, i begin to go back to that shit to help mom's out but she didn't agree with the way i was moving so she kick me out so that's all i had i didn't see no dreams no more i seen surviving he told me."

"I'm sorry you got to go through that."

"Like i said it's cool you gotta make a living some way he told me."

"You right about that."

"So how old are you anyway he asked me?"

"18 and what about you."

"You young as fuck but i'm 21 he told me."

"You old as fuck i joked laughing."

"So you think you got jokes he asked me?"

"I know i got jokes i told him."

"When the last time you dated he asked me?"

"You still on this i asked him giggling a little."

"Hell yeah."

"Last time i dated a guy i was about sixteen i told him."

"Damn what happen he asked me?"

"The nigga cheated what about you baby-daddy i joked."

"Damn why i got to be a baby-daddy he laugh a little making me laugh."

"So you telling me you don't have no kids no baby-mothers i asked him smiling."

"Nah damn, hoes gonna be hoes and i'm not with all that i like to have a faithful woman when she comes around then i might be a baby-daddy he told me making me laugh."

"Unless you wanna be my baby-moms and give me some he joked making us laugh together."

"Oh no i'm good I laughed."

"You know you did some freaky shit he told me making me laugh harder with him."

"No i never did no stuff like that i told him."

"Really you lying ma."

"I'm not lying i'm dead ass i told him."

"Nah that's good though I fuck with it he told me."

"I just feel like just because i'm committed to a guy doesn't mean i have to fuck him i told him."

"Nah i respect that on some real shit i do he told me."

"That's why he probably left my ass because i wouldn't fuck him i told him."

"Don't never let no bomb ass nigga try to make you do something you not ready for and i like that you different ma."

"I like how you in you era how your mind set is i like how you focus, you to pretty for all that don't be like the rest that's not for you he told me."

"You say some real shit but i'll forever remain the same i told him."

"So how long you being growing your locs i asked him?"

"Nothing but a year why you turned on or something he joked making me smile a little."

"Don't get ahead of yourself i fuck with them and your tats i told him."

'Nah i appreciate that he told me

'Nah i appreciate that he told me."

"We'll i should let you rest you need anything before i go i asked him?"

"Yeah your number he told me making me giggle a little."

"Fine you can have my number but it's not like that i told him."

"Ight i gotcha he told me passing me his phone."

"I'm gonna let your ass keep playing hard to get just know when i got you, i got you i'm gonna treat you right he told me."

"Get's some rest i'll check up on you tomorrow i told him."

"Can't get a hug damn that's fuck up he told me making me smile."

"Okay damn i said walking over to his bed side giving him a hug while he hug me back."

"I'll see you tomorrow i told him."

"Ight get home safe text me when you make it in he told me."

"Okay i got you, good night."

"Good night baby-girl he said before i walk out closing his room door."