XIX

"Sitting at the dinner table with chase."

"I'm sorry again about last night he told me."

"It's okay don't trip about it I told him."

"You know I care about your feeling's he told me grabbing my hands into his."

"Can I take ya'll order looking up to see Keyon standing there while we both stared at each other."

"You good babe chase asked me?"

"Um yeah just order for me I got to go to the bathroom I told him getting up from the table making my way to the bathroom."

"After dinner we went home and chase left for his trip."

"I grab my key's off the hook and left."

"I went back to the restaurant to find keyon not there."

"I drove around to find him at the bus stop."

"Keyon i called him letting the window down."

"What's up."

"Get in the car i told him while he did just that."

"Where you going i asked him?"

"To a hotel he told me."

"You wanna come over to my place for tonight i asked him?"

"What about your nigga he asked me?"

"On a trip i told him."

"I guess if that's cool he told me."

"What's going on with you I asked him while I drove off."

"Trying not to go back to that thug shit a-lot of niggas cross me when I was in there friends, family lucky you was around right."

"I'm just trying to get on my feet Bri look at me, shit I'm working a real job for once shit not getting me nowhere but I'm trying that's all I can do right."

"I talk to your mom she wants you back in her life I told him."

"How you know my mom he asked me?"

"She was one of my patients at the hospital I told him."

"She alright he asked me all concerned."

"She's okay just blood pressure I told her to lay off the seasoned food I told him."

"Her and that damn restaurant he said to himself."

"She told me she's praying for you and she's loves you and she still here for you so I think you should talk to her I got her number if you want it I told him."

"Yeah I guess it's right to start on a good foot with her again he told me."

"How you know she had a son he asked me?"

"Well we was talking laughing it up and she said I wish my son had met a wonderful soul like you and then I asked her what's her son name and she told me and she gave me a last name so yeah I told him."

"You are a wonderful soul he told me while I smiled a little."

"This is home I told him pulling up in the driveway."

"This big ass house he said."

"Trust me I fucking hate it I told him."

"So you telling me you didn't pick this house he asked me?"

"It was a gift along with this ring and this car I told him."

"So you married now he asked me?"

"Yeah I told him while he followed me in the house while I set the alarmed."

"This beautiful house and you hate it he asked me?"

"I didn't decorate the shit and it's too big for just two people I told him."

"So you never thought about kids?"

"He don't want kids so I just lose my damn mind in here I told him."

"Come here he grab me to the couch to seat down next to him."

"Be real with me what's going on this not the Bri I know."

"Keyon ever since you left shit just being off."

"I just went through a hold lot of shit for no reason as I started to break down."

"I'm sorry I didn't write you back I just wanted you to live some he told me."

"I guess this what you call living I said."

"I'm here now so tell me what's hurting you baby-girl."

"I lost my best-friend and that took me to a dark place I- I as I started to beak down."

"Talk to me he left up my chin while I face him as he wipe my face a little."

"After I found my best-friend dead I had rage I wasn't the old Bri anymore I burn a nigga dead Keyon and I can't sleep at night I cried."

"What Bri."

"I met a nigga name dime and he help me burn that nigga alive Keyon I don't feel bad about it I just keep having nightmares over and over again from that night I told him."

"A nigga name dime he thought to himself."

"If a nigga can't rest Bri he gonna keep hunting you and that's what comes to killing a nigga."

"Look at me as I did just that."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there with you but I want you to keep fighting okay."

"I'm trying I told him."

"I would have did the same shit she was like a sister to you Bri a course you feel that way he told me."

"I just can't believe I did that Keyon."

"Shit it's done now right so you got to leave that behind you and keep going he told me."

"I'm not even living how I want to live I told him."

"Why you say that he asked me?"

"I was just Trying to cope with everything  chase was there for me so I kept getting close to him but I wasn't happy anymore after that happen."

"My dad force marriage on us and everything came with it and the dream that I didn't want."

"I hate my job and you know that I hate this damn house because I'm lonely in here when he's goes on business trips."

"I don't have no Best-friend to call about my problems."

"I'm breaking down slowly every fucking day Keyon."

"I love chase yes I can't deny but I'm not happy I want fucking kids to run after like why the fuck I'm in this bitch by myself I snap before he place his lips on me."

"I embrace his lips while he pull me in closer."

"You was the only thing that kept me going Keyon you made me happy."

"I hated when you stop writing me I told him."

"I love you he told me while my heart pound."

"I love you too Keyon I kissed him while he grip on my waist softly."