Date night

"This is nice, thanks for bringing me I told chase."

"You know I got you he told me."

"You want to ride on the fairy's wheel he asked me?"

"Yeah sure but don't think when we get up there I'm gonna kiss you I joked while he laughed."

"I'll keep my lips on my face he told me while I giggled."

"Not even a peck on my cheek he joked."

"Nah I'm good I told him getting on the ride with him."

"You need someone to hold on too he laughed a little."

"Fine I'll hold on to your arm I told him wrapping my arm around his arm."

"This is so beautiful at night I told him."

"You can see the stars close up from here he told me."

"Like for real I told him."

"I'm glad you like it makes me feel like I'm doing something right he told me."

"I thought you were gonna be different I told him."

"A boujee ass kid that's stuck in his ways  because he got it all he told me."

"Yeah."

"I thought you was gonna be the same no lie but you different and I like that about you he told me."

"I will never change I told him."

"I like that you real with yourself and you smart and beautiful and you have the most sexiest smile and the most amazing giggle that makes me melt he told me while I smiled."

"Stop."

"I'm being serious besides what you dad trying to paint you as I like the real you and I want that more if I can keep taking you out on dates and getting to know you he told me."

"We'll see how the night ends I told him."

"I like that you giving it a try he told me."

"Trust me I rather be here than that crack up home of mines I told him while he laughed a little with me."

"Not gonna lie I thought you was gonna be my dad puppy that runs and tell him everything."

"But you cool and you make the giggles come out of me I love your personality it's hella cool I told him."

"I'm glad I make the giggles come out of you he told me as the ride begin to slow down."

"What you wanna do next he asked me?"

"You good in sports I asked him?"

"You don't want nun of this he told me."

"Maybe I do."

"Bet."

"You sure you want me to beat you in basketball."

"Give me what you got I giggle."

"Just stop before you embarrass yourself he told me as the game begin."

"What's going on with you he joked knowing he was whooping my ass in this game for real."

"Shut up I laughed a little."

"Where all that heat at now he asked me?"

"It's a bad night I told him while he laughed at me."

"That's your excuse?"

"I'm standing behind it I told him laughing."

"Here he pass me a stuffed bear."

"Thank you."

"Always he told me."

"You hungry he asked me?"

"I'm still kinda stuff after dinner but I wouldn't mind having a snack I told him."

"You like funnel cake he asked me?"

"Yeah if you gonna help me eat it."

"Yeah he told me walking over to the stand while I sat down at the table."

"You good chase asked me sitting next to me."

"I'm straight I smiled a little."

"This a large ass funnel cake what you do get an extra large I asked him?"

"It just came like this he told me."

"I'm gonna be stop I giggled."

"Make us both he told me feeding me a piece."

"It's good though not gonna lie to ya I told him."

"Shit smacking on god he told me while we laughed a little."

"Shit if I was high right now top tier snack he told me making me laugh."

"You can take some for leftovers it's never too late I told him."

"What it's like getting high anyway I asked him?"

"Numb as fuck feel no type of pain feels like you floating on clouds for a couple hours he told me."

"I need some of that dealing with my folks I told him."

"Shit, you can smoke with me he told me."

"So what the snack for and how it feels when I smoke for the first time I asked him?"

"Not gonna lie you gonna be hungry as fuck it's always good to have a couple of sweet snacks it helps and shit you might be tweaking out a little because it's your first time he told me."

"My first time was wild don't never puff to hard take little puffs for your first time ass get to choking he laughed while I laughed with him."

"I found myself in the hallway, my friends told
me I was tweaking out talking to myself and shit he told me making me laughed with him."

"I'm a pro now so it don't bothered me anymore he told me."

"Tweaking is crazy I laughed."

"It's your choice not mines he told me."

"I'll think about it I told him."

"Got your ass scared now huh."

"Hell yeah in the hallway talking to yourself what the fuck I laughed."

Back home

"Thanks for tonight again."

"Again Tuesday."

"I don't know I told him."

"I know you don't wanna be in the house with your crack up family he told me while I laughed."

"Where you taking me I asked him?"

"Movies."

"I'll think about it I told him."

"Don't have me waiting he smiled at me."

"I promise I won't I told him kissing him on his cheek."

"Thanks for getting my daughter back home safe my dad said coming outside."

"No problem sir he said making me smile a little while I held my head down."

"Goodnight I told him going inside."

"Good night he told me before my dad shut the door."

"You had fun he asked me?"

"Yeah."

"I like him for you he told me."