page five

"Girl you alive asia shook me from out my sleep."

"Yeah girl i'm alive i put the cover over my head."

"You was on the phone all night wasn't you she asked me?"

"Nah girl knowing i was lying."

"Girl why you lying come on be for real she told me."

"We was just talking get out i told her while she smile."

"My girl in-love with a nigga finally she screamed making me laugh."

"Keep your voice down and that's not true we just friends i told her."

"Keep lying to yourself but you can't fool me she told me."

"You fooling yourself i told her."

"Mm whatever breakfast is ready anyways she told me closing my room door."

"I got up and got myself together knowing i had that test today that i wasn't ready for."

"I went down to the kitchen for breakfast."

"You ready for the test today my dad asked me?"

"I guess i told him."

"We'll you need to pass it or you will be taking it all over again and i know you don't want that he told me."

"Yeah i'll just grab a little something to eat so i can go back to my room and study i told him."

"Yeah go ahead he told me."

"When i got back to my room i pull out my mac book and started to study."

"I text flip good morning before i got deep into my thought's."

"It was so much stress going on into my head that i caught an headache."

"I study for awhile till it was time to go to my school where we had to take the test."

"You ready my dad asked coming into my room."

"Yeah i'm coming i told him grabbing my bag placing my laptop in my bag and some note books with a pen."

"I check my phone once again to see i didn't have any text back."

"Good luck today asia told me placing me into a hug."

"Thanks i needed it i told her hugging her back."

"I made my way out the house where my dad was waiting for me because he had to drive me knowing it was a drive away."

"You gonna do great don't stress about it he told me."

"That's all i can do it so much to keep in my tiny brain i told him."

"I get that but it's a good career he told me."

"All i can do is try i told him."

"Try is not a word for you, you can do you hear me."

"I hear you."

"I want you to be somebody Brianna and journalism wasn't going get you nowhere in life so please do your best because you gonna become a good doctor he told me."

"I promise to keep pushing to become a doctor i told him."

"That's my girl."

"It was a long drive there making my way into my school going into the class i needed to go in that's when my heart started to pound knowing i couldn't fail."

"Alright class get your laptops on the desk, i'm gonna write down the website on the board where you can take the test when you done just close your laptops and wait to everyone is done, you are free to take notes and your score should come in an hour from now, if you fail you will have to repeat this class over next year he told us writing the website on the board."

"You may begin and good-luck he told us."

"Stress started to rush through my body like chills knowing all these answers was mix up and shit, i had to really focus and not fuck this up."

"My leg started to shake god knows my daddy didn't believe in failing."

"Just breathe bri you got this i told myself."

"I was about to trip the fuck out in this bitch i thought to myself."

"My breathing got heavy like a motherfucker and it got hot for no reason at all."

"Calm down bri you have to relax i thought to myself."

"Hours of stressing on this test it was time to go knowing my heart was still racing i wanted to die at this point because i didn't want to know."

"So how was it my dad asked knowing i was stressful and annoying."

"It was good i lied."

"When we gonna find out when you pass he asked me?"

"In the next hour i told him."

"Great when we get home we can all read it as a family he told me."

"That's great knowing i wanted to keep it to myself."

"I took a nap on the way back knowing my head was banging like shit."

"How was it my mom asked me while asia waited for me to say something."

"Okay i guess i told her."

"You got this your a smart girl she told me while i gave her a little smile."

"Okay let's see the results she got excited."

"You okay asia asked me?"

"No not really i told her."

"I open up my laptop and went to the website to not only see i had got a low score."

"What the fuck Brianna how the fuck you get a low score he yelled!"

"I study it was just to much they want me to know in amount of week's."

"I'm so disappointed in you now you have to do all this shit over again he told me."

"Don't you want to have a good life for yourself Do you he yelled!"

"Yes."

"I don't give a fuck how much you study don't you take your ass outside for a month you hear me."

"Are you for real you gonna treat me like an prisoner over this bullshit why don't you do it your damn self i snap before his hand came clean across my face."

"Don't you ever in your life talk to me like that again he told me making me rush to my room."

"Bri asia called me."

"Bri i'm sorry she said coming into my room closing my room door placing me into a hug knowing i needed that right now."

"I broke down into her arms hearing my mom and dad going at it about me."

"All my crying force me into sleep knowing flip also lied about coming over that night i never had got a call or text back from him."