Twelve

Keyon D Carter
Mar 22,24

I miss you it's no day I don't think about you your crazy ass pops came and gave me a visit told me to stay away from you sorry I got you in trouble over the money I just wanted you to go after your dreams I miss your beautiful smile miss hearing you laughed that little giggle of yours miss laying next to you and holding you in my arms I'm doing time in here and I don't want you waiting for me and wasting your time but I'm glad I met you I'm glad I caught that bullet for you and I'll do it again sorry I didn't get a chance to take you on that date but thanks for always being here for me you made me feel like a person you made me feel love again just live your life for me and don't care about people opinions it's you life baby so fly freely I hope you find that one that treat you right and buy you flowers take you out someone who's there for you when you hurting you a good woman Bri and stay that way for me wipe your face well meet again.

"Tears felt from my face knowing my heart was broken knowing I had to let him go."

"What's wrong Bri Asia came in the room placing me into a tight grip."

"Keyon wrote me a letter I told her."

"What did it say she asked?"

"I have to let go, you know Asia I kinda liked him he kinda made me feel good about myself."

"I seen how happy he made you Bri and I'm sorry."

"No lie I just wanted him around I liked the way he held me the way he listened the way he came around for me I told her."

"You can either let him go or fight for him that's your choice she told me."

"I can be here waiting forever too I told her."

"Maybe."

"You wanna have a girls night she asked me?"

"You know I love girls night I told her smiling."

"Snacks on me."

"I'm glad you know I told her smiling."

"You the one that keeps the money I'm just being nice today she told me making me laughed a little."

"I'm driving us there okay I told her."

"Oh you didn't have no choice she joked while I slip on some slides grabbing my key's."

"We made our way downstairs seeing my dad sitting on the couch with a whisky bottle to his hand."

"Where the hell you going he asked me?"

"I just wanted to go to the store if that's okay Asia said to him."

"It's getting dark don't be out to long he told me."

"Okay I told him walking out the house."

"He always like that when he drunk Asia asked me."

"He like that when he sober I told her."

"I guess."

"Look don't worry about him you good I promise I told her knowing her dad was a drunk."

"15 minutes later"

"When we made it to the store we made our way in knowing the sun had went down."

"Girl you still eat donuts Asia asked me?"

"You must not be my friend when I stop eating donuts I said sarcastically while she laughed."

"Aye y'all got boyfriends three niggas made our way."

"What if we do I asked them while Asia sized them."

"Maybe I can be a better fix he said."

"I'm dating I told him."

"What about her he asked me?"

"I'm not interested what about your nigga over there though he keep sizing me Asia asked him while his nigga laughed a little."

"What's up ma."

"What's your name she asked him?"

"Dime he told her while she bite her button lip."

"So you wanna be out here doing this shit Turing around to see her nigga standing there knowing he scared us like shit."

"I'm not even tripping over you for real she told him."

"Mane Asia get your fuck ass in the car he spat grabbing a hold to her."

"Let my fucking sister go I grab her out of his grip."

"Who the fuck you talking too bitch."

"Who you calling a bitch Asia spat back!"

"You already know I'll put hands on you fuck you mean like I said get your stupid ass in the car he yelled!"

"Nigga I wish you would I got in his face."

"Move around, mind your fucking business."

"Her business is my business dumb ass nigga seeing the red in his eyes."

"I think you should go cuz, girl ain't feeling you dime spat."

"Nigga this my bitch."

"I'm okay i'll see you later Asia told me."

"You not going nowhere with this bitch ass nigga so he can put hands on you I spat."

"Come on babe he reached his hand out for her."

"Fuck no I yelled!"

"Just get your ass around from here nigga dime spat!"

"Nigga make a move fuck you mean."

"Watch out ma dime spat getting Asia out the way while dime took a good right hook to his face while they fought."

"It's cool asia yelled!"

"Let that nigga get his ass whoop for once fuck you mean I spat!"

"Let's get the fuck out of here before they call the cops I told Asia while we left."

"Yo ma dime yelled!"

"If you ever need me just call me he told her while he wait for her to pass her phone."

"Give it to him shit I told her."

"Okay she pass him her phone while he type it in."

"We need to make a move nigga his nigga spat!"

"Don't forget to call me if you want that nigga gone he told her before he left."

"Girl that shit was crazy I told her while I drove the way home."

"What's wrong I asked her knowing she was quiet."

"You know that nigga gonna come after me after that she told me."

"We'll get that nigga out here, look you know once I heated I don't give a fuck about no man and that nigga not gonna do shit to you Asia, block his number forget that nigga ever exist and plus I like dime he's sexy, tatted, nice grill real thug type of nigga the one's you like I told her while she laughed."

"He did get his ass whoop didn't he she laughed while I laughed with her."

"Dime fuck him up no lie I told her."

"He is fine as fuck, fuck a dime I want a hold the thing she told me while we laughed."