four.

henry looks up from his grandma, kissing alex's hand before going with phillip, leaving alex and martha alone with the queen.

"what do you want phillip?" henry asks closing the door behind them, after moving into the room next door and unbuttoning his suit jacket.

"she's not making it through the night." phillip stated like henry is the one who hasn't been there.

"you don't think i already know that? you haven't even tried to be here or even contact us." henry says easing his voice.

"henry you know i would've been here sooner if.." he says not finishing the sentence.

"can't think of an excuse now can we?" henry asks scoffing at his older brother.

"you cannot speak to me like that when you've been spending most of your time in a completely different country." phillip yells.

"at least i'm doing something to help the world instead of lounging around doing shit all." henry yells back as silence falls between them, both speechless, phillip scoffing at henry.

"what, what is it?" henry asks anger boiling within him.

"your prince henry. prince of englands hearts, yet last time i checked ever since you got with the presidents son, people became reluctant to calling you that." phillip scoffs seeing henry's jaw clench.

"phillip don't you dare say a word about alex. say as much you want about me, be a shit brother to me but do not say a single bad word about alex to me." henry yells, getting in his brothers face. "now tell me what you wanted to or fuck right off." henry adds buttoning his suit jacket, getting ready to go back to alex.

"i'm not staying after the week." phillip states brushing his hair back.

"why? you'll be the bloody king by tomorrow. isn't that what you've always wanted?" henry asks, confusion filling his head.

"you never were the smart one." phillip digs, shaking his head.

"enough with the digs for goodbye sake, spit it out." henry raises his voice, absolutely fed up with him at this point.

"i'm stepping down from the crown." phillip states, taking all oxygen out of henry's lungs as he becomes speechless.

"n-no phillip, you need to be king. I-I. king? i'm not ready to be king." henry stutters feeling panic overtake him. "i feel like i'm gonna throw up." henry mutters before storming out, stopping when he sees martha and alex waiting outside.

"hen?" alex whispers, seeing his boyfriends face pale.

"excuse me." henry croaks out rushing past both of them to the nearest bathroom, feeling his security's eyes on him. turning right he rushes into the bathroom locking the door behind him, before hunching over the toilet emptying the contents of his stomach, feel tears spill over his eyes down his cheeks.

all the food from the day before had come back up to the point he was just dry heaving from the panic his brother had set upon him. several knocks at the door rang through his ears, but choosing to ignore them, he fell back against the wall, trying to calm his breathing.

without realising the door had been opened from the outside. royal protocols and that. and before he knew it, he was being held by alex, who was whispering words of comfort in his ear.

"i don't feel well." henry slurs, holding onto alex as he gets picked up bridal style.

"i know hen. let's get you to bed." alex whispers kissing his forehead.

"no no, i have to stay for grandmother." he whispers, feeling alex stiffen.

"she loves you hen, just know that." alex continues before henry lets the exhaustion take over from panic.

alex walks straight down to the black cars outside, already knowing the news are going to be all over this. he gently lays henry down across the back seats before getting in himself, letting henry's head fall into his lap. the door is about to close when shaan appears with amy.

"there's the family doctor waiting at kensington, once his royal highness is replenished, we will break the news to him." shaan says, a sad smile on his face before closing the door, leaving alex with henry unknown to the current situation.

the drive back is quite peaceful, with less reporters at kensington, thank god. he gently wakes henry up, seeing him stir before opening his eyes.

"we're back, baby." alex says soothing the ill boy. henry sits up, already feeling nauseous again, before alex gets out and helps him stand, arm around his waist. "just take it slow hun." alex says as they slowly walk back into building and up the stairs to their bedroom.

getting to the door, shaan opens it leading them in. "Mr Claremont-Diaz, meet Dr Farouk, the family doctor." shaan nods towards the woman stood next to an in set up by the bed. alex shakes hands with her before him and shaan help lay henry down on the bed.

"i was called to a sickness, is that right?" she asks getting out some equipment.

"uh yeh he was throwing up and just kinda passed out or something like in the car." alex stutters, worried.

"he was prone to panic attacks which led to this, until about 3 years ago." the doctor smiles, "so we'll hook him up to an in get some fluids in him and please get some rest. both of you." she finishes, as alex peers at his watch seeing it read almost 04:35am.

"your royal highness," dr farouk starts grabbing henry's attention, "i'm going to hook you up to an iv, i want you to keep it in until the morning around lunch." she explains and he nods.

"can i change first please." he asks sleepily, to which she agrees and everyone leaves the room bar alex. the grunge watches the blonde attempt to stand up before almost falling over from the dizziness.

"i'm fine." he mumbles, feeling alex rush under him to prevent him falling.

"no your not, sit." alex says, sitting him back down on the bed. he goes over to henry draw pulling out some sweats before grabbing one of his own hoodies for henry to wear.

"let me help, please." he pleads watching henry nod. alex helps henry undress down to his boxers before helping him pull up the sweatpants and slide the hoodie over his head.

"thank you." he mumbles pulling the hood up over his head. dr farouk come back in to set up henry's iv before finishing a quick check up.

"your in good health prince. i'm positive this was just a panic attack." she smiles before packing up and leaving.

"prince, you are off duty until tomorrow evening. goodnight." shaan smile before also leaving. now it's just alex and henry.