eleven.

"you ready?" alex says looking at henry through the mirror, "your actually gonna become king today." he smiles walking over and turning henry around to fix his tie slightly.

"are you ready alex?" henry asks sorry across his face. alex just nods a small smile on his face, turning away from henry.

"i am, i am. i just really hope this all goes well." he smiles, moving over to sit on the edge of their bed.

"it will, we've all rehearsed it loads of times, you'll be fine darling." henry smiles, standing between alex's legs, letting the brunette snake his arms around his waist, henry wrapping his arms around alex's neck, "and then we'll have that party tonight." henry whispers, lips close to alex's, seeing him smile.

"i'm excited." alex smiles before kissing henry, being interrupted by a knock at their door.

"come in." henry chuckles, stepping away from alex, keeping alex's arm around his waist.

"the carriage is waiting for you." shaan nods, stepping inside zaahra behind him. henry smiles, letting some more people in, placing long robes around alex and henry.

"you look hot." alex whispers as they walk through the corridors of the palace.

"leave it for tonight." henry smirks before walking ahead of alex, making it into the golden carriage, alex following. the brunette gives henrys hand a gentle squeeze, as the carriage pulls away, the streets lined with hundreds of thousands of people. the two smile and wave, hearing the cheers, soon being surrounded by paparazzi and press as they arrive at the cathedral.

"ok, now it's really time." henry mumbles, cracking his knuckles out of nerves, causing alex to put a hand on his.

"just breathe hen." alex says, henry's nodding slightly. the door opens, guards surrounding the carriage, shaan awaiting them.

"your majesty." he bows, zahra curtsying as the two get out the carriage. they follow shaan into the building, to a small closed off area just in front of the doors to the cathedral.

"to go over procedure one more time. you will walk down the cathedral, henry one pace in front of alex. you will take the main throne." he says looking up from his clipboard to henry, "you alex taking the throne beside him. after that you will say your vows and be crowned official king." shaan adds a small smile on his face, henry nodding.

"it'll be over quick, then you've just got your party to look forward to." alex smiles, wrapping his arms around henry.

"you honestly make everything better." henry mumbles into alex's shoulder.

"i know." alex smirks causing a smack on the arm off henry, the two being interrupted by shaan and the stylists fixing their clothes quickly before the countdown began

"doors opening in," shaan starts holding his ear piece, "5..4..3..2.." he counts down, the doors opening on the silent one, henry starting to walk, alex behind him. people stand and now as henry walks past, alex watching as he sees henry's hand shake slightly due to nerves. they pass ellen, percy, nora dan june seeing them all smile at the two boys, ellen giving a smal wink to alex, making the boy smile slightly.

they make it to the end of the isle, henry sitting in the main throne, alex beside him, as the priest comes up to the blonde. he places the crown on alex's head before handing him the orb and septor, before henry stands up.

"i vow and pledge allegiance to this country. I solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, my other Realms and the Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs. God of compassion and mercy whose Son was sent not to be served but to serve, give grace that I may find in thy service perfect freedom and in that freedom knowledge of thy truth. Grant that I may be a blessing to all thy children, of every faith and belief, that together we may discover the ways of gentleness and be led into the paths of peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen." henry says, an applause erupting from the audience. he hands back the orb and septor to the purest before looking back at alex for him to follow henry back to the carriage awaiting outside.

they pass the audience cheers from each one as they bow before making their way out the cathedral, cheers erupting from the crowds and paparazzi, cameras flashing, wanting to get the first pictures of henry as king.

"you did great." alex whispers seeing henry's smile grow, as they climb back into the carriage. the blonde turns to alex pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

"ready to party?" he asks, alex laughing.

"i always am." alex smiles as the carriage starts moving back to buckingham palace, the two waving out to the crowds, cheers the entire way back to the palace.

"can you believe this is like our new home." henry says as the two get out, walking through the front doors. henry takes the crown off handing it to shaan holding the cushion, before alex sweeps him off the floor.

"what on earth." henry squeals, alex laughing.

"just like you said, our new home. only right for me to carry you up to our new room." alex smiles pressing a kiss to henry's lips before they make their way up the stairs to their new room.

he places the blonde down i front of the door, opening it to reveal an even bigger room than at kensington. it's empty, except for a bed and two bedside cabinets.

"once we get all our stuff moves in, i'm sure it will feel more like home." henry smiles, nervously.

"as long as im with you, your majesty, then i am home." alex whispers, coming up behind henry, wrapping his arm around his waist, pressing soft kisses behind henry's ear, a soft moan coming from henry's mouth, before he moves away.

"as much as i love this." he says moving over to the walk in wardrobe, "we have a party to get ready for." henry smiles, going to pick out an outfit.