fourteen.

"does bea know, where is she? i want her here." henry mumbles, being rushed down the hallway on a stretcher. shaan, by his side.

"we're notifying her now, she went out this morning." shaan assures, stopping once they get to the ambulance, "alex will ride with you. we'll meet you there." shaan nods a small smile to comfort the blonde.

henry gets lifted into the ambulance and strapped in, Alex sat next to him, leg bouncing.

"relax please." henry mumbles, reaching over to place his hand on the brunettes knee.

"i'm fucking angry henry, HE did this to you." he spits out, henry retreating his hand, only for alex to realise his actions.

"i'm sorry baby." he whispers, grabbing henry's hand between both of his giving it a gentle kiss. the two stay like that riding in silence, henry's face slowly paling.

"you feeling ok?" alex asks, grabbing the attention of the paramedic.

"mmh, feel a bit nauseous." henry mumbles, looking over with pleading eyes. the paramedic hands over a small cardboard bucket, quickly being placed under henry's mouth as he brings up pure bile, no food.

"you're ok, just breathe." alex whispers, holding the bowl under henry's mouth, as he continues, now just dry heaving.

they pull up to the hospital, them rushing henry inside, as alex is held back by a doctor and taken to a waiting room.

"Mr Claremont-Diaz, i'm Dr Ray, i'll be taking care of his majesty. So far we're working off a possible drug spike, as you are aware, so we'll need to run quite a few tests before we'll be able to determine the correct diagnosis. You should be able to see him soon, for now we'll keep you in here and any family members who wish to join you." he nods, a small smile before leaving, alex left stood in the middle of the empty room.

the brunette sits down, no emotion left in him, as his mind ponders all the different ways this situation could go. alex stares into space in front of him not even noticing how long it's been until the doctor comes back.

"mr claremont diaz." the doctor smiles, alex jumping up going over to the door.

"is he ok?" alex asks, only caring about the blonde in the moment in time.

"your majesty is well, we're sending him home with some anti biotics and a lot of rest." he says, leading alex to henry's room.

he opens the door peering inside seeing henry slipping his shoes back on. "hey." the blonde smiles looking a lot more alive than before.

"you feeling better?" alex asks rushing over, kneeling down to help slide henry's shoes on.

"i'm fine." henry chuckles watching alex tie the laces, "please don't baby me." he sighs, alex moving to sit next to henry in the edge of the bed.

"sorry, i- i just worry." alex sighs kissing henry's temple, before the blonde takes alex into his arms.

"i know, but im fine darling," henry smiles, alex pecking him on the lips, "let's head home." the blonde says, play pushing alex away from him.

"come on." alex smiles bending down infront of henry, causing him to laugh.

"what are you doing?" henry asks, alex peering back over his shoulder.

"piggy back ride to the car." alex smiles, before henry jumps in the two heading out the hospital to the car waiting for them, bea outside.

"oh henry." she exclaims, the boy placing his feet on the ground, hugging his sister.

"i'm alright, don't worry." henry smiles, taking in the much needed hug.

"let's head home, apparently they found who did it and they're in custody now, being processed." bea smiles, gratefully seeing henry nod.

the three of them pile into the car, alex's arm around henry's should and henry's hand resting on alex's leg, beas head on henry's shoulder. the car ride back was pretty quiet bar the soft sound of the radio playing and upon arriving,the gates flooded with paparazzi.

"well that got out quicker than i expected." henry sighs, leaning forward to get a better look. they pull up outside the doors and quickly head inside, being met with Shaan and Zahra.

"Boys, the police are going to need to see you too as soon as possible." Shaan says, Zahra following with "They need to take a statement and for you, henry to identify him." she says.

"can it wait till tomorrow, i just want to get in bed eat some food and sleep thank you very much." henry smiles moving past the too, Zahra sending daggers to alex.

"don't look at me" he smiles, hands in the air following behind henry.

"hey, can you get some tea please? i'm hoping to actually get that shower i missed." henry smiles, alex catching him around the waist, outside their bedroom, spinning him so his back is against the wall.

"so your feeling better?" alex asks, gently rubbing henry's waist.

"much better, just tired and once i get some tea for the anti biotics ill feel even better."henry smiles, pulling alex into a kiss.

"but please tea now." henry chuckles before leaving alex in the hallway heading for their en-suite.

the blonde showers, alex quickly returning with a cup of tea and henry's antibiotics, laying in bed by the time henry finishes showering, walking out in his towel.

"your tea is gonna get cold." alex smirks, scrolling down netflix on their tv.

"it's alright. can i borrow one of your t-shirts?" henry asks, slipping on some boxers, peeking over to alex with a smirk.

"of course." alex smiles, seeing henry become engulfed in his austin texas t-shirt, way too big for henry.

"better?" he asks, the blonde getting comfy in bed.

"much better." henry smiles, swallowing his first round of antibiotics before cuddling up into alex, to rewatch yet again the great british bake off.