thirteen.

the car pulls up to the palace, the two boys stumbling slightly as they get out, catching their balance by holding onto each other, a few giggles leaving their lips.

lazily making their way up the stairs, they make it to the bedroom, the two stumbling inside onto the bed. "stay there, imma grab some water." alex smiles lazily kissing henry.

"be quick." the blonde smiles, sitting up slightly watching alex leave. he manages to stand up, quickly stripping his clothes off, leaving him in his boxers before getting into bed, shivering under the cold bedsheets. he smiles briefly before remembering the interaction at the party, the thought someone else not alex touched him.

"here you are." alex smiles, pushing the door open, handing over a bottle of water.

"thanks." he smiles, pecking alex before the brunette starts getting undressed, before joking henry, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"you had a good night?" alex asks, pulling henry close, henry's head on his chest.

"mmh yeh, thanks." henry nods, tightening his grip around alex.

"sweet dreams love." alex whispers, seeing henry already passed out, soon falling asleep himself.

the next morning quickly rolls around, Alex launching out of bed, feeling an all too familiar sickness in his stomach as he races to the toilet, throwing up all the contents from last night.
Soon Alex comes following, emptying his stomach into the sink, the two boys left breathless.

"you ok honey?" alex sighs, letting himself drop against the side of the bath tub, henry learning himself fall into alex's chest.

"i need some paracetamol." henry mumbles, turning to get comfortable in alex's arms.

"sleep and watch bake off day?" alex whispers, henry nodding.

"don't open the blinds, i can't have light right now." henry mumbles, closing his eyes.

"trust me, i was not planning on it." alex smiles, the two boys pulling themselves up, using each-other as support before flopping back into bed, cuddling up under the sheets. alex calls down for someone to bring up some paracetamol and tea for henry, a coffee for alex.

"i wanna die." henry mumbles into alex's chest, eyes closed.

"let me die with you." alex grumbles, a knock on the door disturbing their peace, "come in." alex shouts, causing pain through both their heads, henry sitting up.

"claremont diaz, your majesty." shaan bows lightly, henry cringing at the action.

"please don't call me that, henry's fine." henry states, shaan smiling slightly.

"your requests." he motions, someone bringing in the items, placing them on the bedside cabinet, henry passing over alex's coffee, "we also booked you off for today. we expected.." he looks between the two boys seeing their eyes squint, "you two would need some rest." he nods before leaving them alone.

"hey love." henry says, sitting up slightly from alex's chest, placing his mug on the bedside table, "um last night something happened." he starts, seeing alex's ears perk up. "um, some one uh touched me. like inappropriately." he whispers the end, alex staying silent. he looks over seeing the brunettes brows furrow.

"you ok?" he asks, alex moving to stand up.

"who was it?" he asks, starting to pace around the bedroom.

"i don't know, probably some family friend. some white entitled man." henry said trying to calm alex down.

"did he hurt you?" he asks moving to sit by henry's legs.

"i-i dont think so. think i was too drunk." henry says shaking his head, struggling to remember anything. alex gently rubs henry's legs through the covers, taking a deep breath.

"how about, we take a shower, try and get somewhat ready then we can speak to shaan or someone." he asks, seeing almost a glint of fear in henry's eyes.

"fine, but i don't want this turning into something huge." henry sighs, alex pressing a kiss to his temple. the blonde peels back the covers, following alex to the bathroom, picking up two towels in the way, whilst alex starts rubbing the water.

by the time henry's steps the towels down, alex is already in the shower, running his face under the water, before turning to smile at henry.

"hurry up." alex smiles, seeing henry start to strip, just as henry goes to get in, alex stops him.

"what's wrong?" henry asks, confused by alex's concerned face.

"turn back around." alex says, moving henry around, hands on his hips. "you sure he didn't hurt you?" alex asks, turning off the shower and stepping out forgetting about the water dripping off him.

"what do you me-" henry ask, stopping mid sentence as he turns in the mirror to see a huge red rash spreading across his left butt cheek.

"shit." he whispers, seeing a small red dot in the middle of the rash.

"i think you've been spiked." alex says, henry's worry starting to rise, "wait here, i'm gonna get shaan." alex says, rushing to grab a towel and leaving.

henry quickly moves to grab his dressing gown, quickly draping it over himself and tying a not before moving into the bedroom, starting to pace with worry of all the possibilities.

the door opening breaks him out of his pacing, seeing alex followed by shaan and three other people.

"prince, we're transferring you to the hospital right now, an ambulance is on the way." shaan mentions walking straight over to henry, sitting him on the bed.

"i-im sure it's not that bad. i feel fine." the blonde stutters, a doctor taking his pulse and blood pressure.

"it's just a precaution honey." alex says softly, sitting behind henry, gently rubbing his back.