fifteen.

stirring at the light shining through the curtains, henry moves, feeling alex's arm tighten around his waist.

"mmh, i need the toilet." henry chuckles, letting a yawn slip out.

"be quick." alex mumbles, turning over, releasing henry from his grasp. the blonde smiles, placing a small kiss on alex's curls before quickly moving to the bathroom and doing his business, taking some more anti biotics and quickly brushing his teeth.

he moves back towards the bed, sitting up under the covers, letting alex cuddle into his side for some extra sleep. he picks up his phone seeing messages from bea with news articles attached about the royal party.

KING HENRY PARTYING THE NIGHT AWAY

DID FIRST SON ALEX CLAREMONT DIAZ GET LUCKY?

PARTYING? IS HE REALLY GONNA RUB THE COUNTRY.

sighing, he places the phone back onto his bedside cabinet, deciding to turn in the tv instead only to see a BBC news reporter next to an image of himself.

"for fucks sake." he mumbles, given up on any entertainment.

"what's wrong?" alex mumbles, still in the same position but eyes open.

"can't watch or read anything without seeing my name or face." henry's huffs, slumping down against the headboard, alex moving up, his arm over henry's shoulders, pulling him close.

"cause you're too sexy." alex smirks, kissing henry's neck.

"nice try, not gonna work." henry smiles, pulling away before turning placing a kiss on alex's lips, the two smiling into it.

"ok" henry laughs pulling away. "on a serious note though, this party thing is everywhere" henry sighs, showing alex his phone.

alex's eyes scan over the articles, squinting at one in particular, "King has affair with Oxford prodigy, what's this?" alex asks, passing the phone back over for henry to see.

the article is in big bold letters, a blurry picture of henry at the party and the guy who touched him.

"that's him, t-the guy." henry fumbles over his words, shocked at the picture, "the guy who spiked me, that's him." henry steadies himself zooming in on the image. he moves across the room, pressing his buzzer for shaan, who arrives quickly, knocking upon entering.

"your maje- henry." shaan corrects himself.

"shaan, get the police on the phone, the spiking, we found the guy who did it." henry paces showing shaan the phone with the picture.

"let me take this down and report it. we'll get them here asap." shaan nods before leaving, henry moving over to the closet.

"woah you've not even had breakfast yet, what are you doing?" alex asks, lazily scratching over the bed.

"as soon as the press find out about the police and the case i'll need to make a statement which means i need to starts writing with shaan." henry mumbles, pulling out some clothes and shoes before being stopped by arms around his waist.

"just take a minute hun." alex smiles, swaying them side to side, henry falling into rhythm with the taller one.

"i know, i know" henry whispers, feeling a small wave of calmness come over the room, before he turns around wrapping his arms around alex's neck, letting alex's head fall into his shoulder.

"mmh, i love you." alex mumbles a small kiss to henry's shoulder.

"i love you too darling." henry smiles, kissing alex's cheek, before alex pulls away, kissing henry one last time before they both starts to get ready.