Caught ~Cashley/Cake/Jashley~ Part 1

Ashley yelled "CC I can't believe this! You've been fucking Jake behind my back!" Jake yelled "And you've been fucking Ashley behind MY back!" Jinxx said "CC that is so fucked up." CC was panicking and said "I know! I'm sorry!" Jake yelled "Sorry?! Your SORRY?! This whole time I've been fucking you you've been fucking Ashley! You cheated on me!" Ashley said "No! He cheated on me! What the hell is your problem CC?!" Jake angrily blurted out "I've been making CC my bitch longer than he's been making you his!" Andy cringed and said "Eww T.M.I dude..." 

Ashley said "This is bullshit! You're a real piece of work CC!" and went to his bunk. Jake said "CC you're such a man hore!" and went to his bunk as well. CC stood there in shock and disappointment that he got caught. Earlier that day Ashley, Andy, and Jinxx went out while Jake and CC stayed on the bus. Jake had his hand cupping CC's dick while they were making out right when Ashley opened the tour bus door. Ashley had just given CC a blow job in the back of the tour bus lounge before he left.

They made it to the hotel and went to their rooms. Jake heard a knock on his door. He thought "That better not be CC. He's not getting any makeup sex from me." To his surprise it was Ashley. Jake asked "What do you want Ashley?" Ashley said "Jake we need to talk." Jake asked "Why do we need to do that?" Ashley said "Because CC fucked us both over." Jake let him in and they sat on his bed. 

Ashley said "Look, CC was fucking both of us behind our backs and neither one of us knew about it. There is no reason for us to be mad at each other when CC's at fault not us." Jake said "Ya, I guess you're right. I just can't believe he would do this to us." Ashley said "I didn't think he was like this. He never came off as the submissive type to me." Jake huffed and said "Funny, CC never came off as the dominant type to me." 

Ashley, having the perverted mind he does, said "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we give CC a little...surprise?" Jake asked "What kind of surprise?" Ashley got a mischievous look on his face and said "How about we give CC what he wants? It'll benefit the both of us and maybe overwhelm CC. He won't see it coming." Jake was shocked,he asked "Ashley, are you suggesting we...have a three-way?" Ashley said "Could be fun." 

Jake smirked and said "Ya, that does sound like fun. I fuck CC while he fucks you. Wonder if he's done anything to you that I've done to him." Ashley smiled deviously and said "Well if you're the one who taught him how to do the things he's done to me then you've taught him well." Jake said "I'd love to watch him do you the way I do him. Sounds so hot." Ashley said "Lets pay our play toy a visit."

They went to CC's room together and Jake knocked on the door. When CC opened it he got nervous and said "Look I'm sorry I went behind both your backs. I don't want any trouble." Ashley smirked and said "We aren't mad CC. But we are looking for some trouble." Ashley and Jake walked into CC's room. Jake put the "Do Not Disturb" card on the doorknob and closed the door behind them. CC asked nervously "What are you doing?" Jake said "We want to have some fun CC. The three of us." CC gulped and asked "Three of us?" Ashley said "Ya baby. You like it both ways. Me and Jake wanna give it to you." 

Jake said "I wanna see if you fuck Ashley the way I fuck you." CC blushed and stuttered " I...I...I don't know." Jake said "Come on baby, be a good boy and show me if I taught you well. I'll even give you another lesson." Ashley rubbed his hand up and down CC's chest and said "Come on CC. Touch me. Show Jake how dominant you are." Jake grabbed CC's chin and said "Then you can show Ashley how submissive you are to me. After words, both of us will give it to you at the same time." CC asked nervously "You mean...a three way?" Ashley kissed his jaw line and said "Just for you baby. Play with us."