Good morning!

Ashley woke up with a yawn and a stretch as the morning sun peeked thru the bedroom window. He sat up in his crib to see if his brothers were awake yet. He saw they were both still fast asleep in there cribs. He wiggled in his hello kitty diaper and noticed it was wet. "Uh-oh",he thought to himself, "I need my diaper changed but i cant yell for mommy or daddy cause Jinxx and Andy are still sweeping." He sat there and pouted while trying to figure out what to do. He sighed and popped his binky back in his mouth. He wanted to lay on his back and wait for mommy or daddy to wake up but his diaper felt icky. So instead he laid on his side and snuggled with his stuffed panda. It wasnt long after he closed his eyes he heard footsteps coming. He opened one eye to see who was coming and was delighted to see daddy walk into the bedroom. Ashley sat up and smiled while his binky fell out but before he could say anything Jake put his finger to his lips to signal "shhhh". Ashley mimicked what Jake did then reached his arms out and made grabby hands. Jake lifted Ashley out of the crib and while carrying him to the nursery/playroom he said to Ashley with a smile "Hi baby! Good morning." Ashley smiled and tiredly responded "Hi daddy.Goo moening." "Here, lets get a fresh diaper on you. Did you sleep good?" Jake asked as he took off Ashley's pee soaked diaper. "Yeth I did." Ashley responded enthusiastically. After Jake finished changing his diaper and put his sweats back on he said "Lets go wake up mommy before your little brothers wake up. But be nice when you wake him up ok buddy?" "Okie daddy!" Ashley said. He was happy cause now his mommy is gonna be awake too.

*My first BVB story! I was gonna make it longer but decided to keep it short and sweet.