Dipshits move🙄✋

This is my first PUBLISHED story! Mostly rinney there may be some other ships or whatever but i hope you enjoy
I really don't expect this to get any reads or votes, I just adore writing so I figured I'd give it a shot. I apologize for the sucky writing😭🙏

Finney, a Highschool student with amazing grades, his school life was almost perfect.
Finney was bullied for being bisexual, tho he seemed to like men a bit more. He had two friends so far. Griffin and Bruce.
They all met at a baseball game, bruce played against Finney awhile back and since Bruce changed schools and were in a lot of classes with Finney they were bound to become friends. Griffin was ignored, almost no one knew his name. That is till he found Finney and Bruce. Griffin would give the world for them. They were all he had in school.

Finneys pov:

"Gwen wake up, we have school, its a Monday." I whisper yelled, shaking her awake.
"Jesus you bastard, don't shake me awake!"Gwen got up, which was my cue to go get ready as well.
I threw on a baby blue oversized soft flannel and some baggy jeans that had "NASA" and a shooting star on the butt pockets, sliding on my grey converse and grabbing my book bag, shoving all of the stuff inside of it that I needed.
"Gwen hurry up!" I knocked on her door, a few minutes later she came out. We walked to school in the cold, the winter breeze turning my cheeks a soft red, I gave Gwen my coat since I could handle the cold a bit. When we stepped foot on campus I saw Griffin and Bruce waving me over. "Bye Gwen! Have a good day." I'd smile walking over to my friends who were shoving each other playfully.
"Hey guys! Anything new?" I'd ask while opening my locker.
"Yeah, theres a new kid. Heard he was a real eye catcher, transferred here like three days ago from Mexico." Bruce raised his eyebrows at me looking ridiculous. "Do not I swear to god I will bury you six feet under and play some boring ass song threw a speaker placed in your grave!" I punched his arm jokingly, putting my stuff in my locker. "I heard he's already beat up someone." Griffin said making his iconic side eye. "HELP NOT THE SIDE EYE😭" Bruce said, trying not to laugh his ass off.
"Alright fools good luck I gotta go to math." I said, waving and walking up the stairs to my math class. I sat in the seat I normally did, minding my own business.
"Okay class! Before we get started we have a new student. His name is Robin Arellano, he moved here from Mexico, Robin please introduce yourself. The teacher would say, staring him down expectantly.
I heard a chair shift, looking across from me in the near back of the class I saw him. Bruce was right he is eye catching.
"Moved here from Mexico like she had said, don't even try to start mierda! Or I'll make you remember me in the worst way possible." The handsome boy had said confidently. Wait what!? The hell am I thinking he could kick my ass anytime and anyday! I thought to myself before the teacher had interrupted my thoughts.
"Robin this is a warning, please be respectful, sit down."
I heard a scoff, assuming he sat back down.
The teacher would go on, yelling at kids to be quiet now and then. I felt a paperball hit my back, assuming it was Matty or one other of his pipsqueaks. I remembered I don't have either of them in this class period so I picked it up and read it.
Hey whatever your name is, whats the answer to number 4?
-Robin
I ignored the sloppy handwriting and glanced back on my paper. I huffed slightly, picking up my pencil.
Its Finney, and the answer is number four.
I put the paper on the floor and kicked it near his desk, going back to writing on my own paper.

After class😈

I stopped by the restroom, using the bathroom and then washing my hands, minding my own business when I heard Moose and his friends approaching from outside, rushing to the end stall and locking it, putting my feet off the ground and staying silent.
Their voices grew louder, entering the bathroom now.
"Yo Finney the Fag! We know your in here. Come on out, otherwise we will force you out!"
I stayed put, being silent.
One by one the bathroom stalls were slammed open, as they got down to the last one, pushing on it.
"Bingo."
Matty slid underneath the bottom of the stall door, grabbing my foot and yanking me onto the floor as I yell out in pain, dragging me out of the stall.
"Stop! Augh!"
I knew better then to squirm, it made everything worse, it always did.
They got a few kicks in before slamming my nose against the bathroom floor, blood gushing out, crying out in agony.
The bathroom doors would open, as I lay there, my vision blurry from tears.
"Dipshits. Move." I heard the boy say sternly.
"The fuck are you gonna do if we don't? There's three of us, and how many of you? Can Mexicans not count?" Matty would say.
It was the last thing I heard before passing out.