"Tell me whats wrong."

This one is probably going to be short, I'm drained asf but I wanted to get at least something out for the day🙂🔫

Finneys POV:

Thankfully, the lunch bell just went off, everyone got up from their seats, said goodbye to their teacher and went to their locker.
I leaned down and entered in my code before opening my locker, putting away my things and slipping my phone into my pocket and shutting the locker door, putting the number back to zero so no one knew the last digit of my combination. Turning the corner and beginning and walking down the stairs, hearing snickers coming from behind. The next thing I knew it I was pushed down the stairs and groaned in pain. I knew who it was, it was my fucking tormentors. I knew I would never get off of the hook. My gaze shifted towards the top of the stairs, seeing Matty and his 'friends' leaning against the wall before running off since they knew the teachers usually stepped out of their room when it was lunch.
My fingers gripped the wall as I pulled myself up wincing in pain before slowly making my way to the cafeteria.
Honestly I was so tired, my mood from earlier this morning vanished. All I felt was annoyed, tense and exhausted. Keeping my head down I walked into the lunch room and sitting down alone, honestly I didn't want to talk to anyone. I felt my back hit the cold wall and I just stared at the table. My hand resting on my cheek, propped on the damp table from the previous wash that the cafeteria workers had done.
_____________________________________
Robins POV:

"Guys, did we miss Finney coming in? Where is he? Did he leave? Who saw him last?" I said, my gaze going around the table to Griffin, Billy, Bruce and Vance.
"Woah dude, he's probably just using the bathroom." Vance said while holding hands with Bruce underneath the table, honestly we all knew they had a thing for each other but neither of them said a word.
"Ye— wait? Isn't that him over there?" Bruce would say, pointing to the table. When I looked over I saw Finney, I immediately got up and jogged over to him.
"Hey Fi- you okay?" I'd say, sitting next to him. I saw how empty he looked, that excited boy from this morning was no longer present.
"Hi Robin."
He didn't even bother to look up? I thought,
It was strange, he seemed okay this morning.
"What's wrong Finn? Did someone do something?"
"No."
"What do you mean no, somethings clearly wrong."
Finney shook his head and replied the same as before, I took hold of his head and gently pushed it towards my direction to look into his eyes. "Finn, tell me what's wrong. Now.
—Please."

okay that's all you get I wanna play roblox now🫶😘
Big fat forehead kisses to you all👊