chapter 41? (Idek)

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering, I crept out of my room and saw my dad was home.
I sighed and went back to bed, I couldn't wait to see Robin tomorrow..
I fell asleep with drool coating my arm.
(I know everyone has had this happen at least once don't you be judgin😤)
___________________________________
Robin:

BBBBBEEEPBEEEPBEPPEEEEPEPEPEPEPP!!

Jesus christ hijo de puta! Shut up! I groaned, smacking the alarm clock and pulling the covers off of my body.
I grabbed some boxers, a pair of jeans and a regular brown shirt which I had cut the sleeves off of with scissors, throwing them to my bed and getting in the shower, quickly washing my hair and body before getting out and drying off.

"STRAIGHTEN OH MY GOD IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST GET STRAIGHT AND STAY THAT WAY!?" I yelled at my hair, straightening the backside and brushing my teeth at once.
I turned off the straightener and pushed my hair back, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth, drying my hands on the towel.
I had already put on my clothes so I was pretty much ready, practically breaking my fingers in order to slide my feet inside my shoes because I refused to untie them.
"!Bye mamá, te amo¡" I called out from the hallway, rushing down the stairs and grabbing my bag, swinging it over my shoulder and walking to the school.
"Hey Finn! What's happenin." I'd say jokingly as he just laughed and shook his head.
I cracked my neck and fingers as he glared at me.
"Stop doing that its bad for you!"
I sighed and kissed his forehead before walking off to my locker, entering in the combination correctly, but did it open? NO.
"Oh my god seriously." I groaned, taking a step back and kicking it, trying the combination again.
Fail.
"Oh my god."
I took a step back again and kicked it harder then the first time, the sound practically echoing through the halls as it dented.
"oops." Id mutter, finally being able to open it and put my stuff in messily as Finney appeared.
"Oh my god your locker.."
"Huh?"
"Move, let me organize it." He said with a sigh as I just shook my head and leaned against a locker that wasn't being used.
He kneeled down and pushed all of the textbooks, notebooks and folders out of the bottom before collecting all of the folders and organizing them by my schedule which he somehow memorized, putting the notebook with the matching folders, putting the textbooks at the end.
"There, better."
"Thanks I guessss."
He smiled and gave me a small hug.

THATS ALL IM WRITING YOU THOUGHT U WERE GETTING A GOOD FULL CHAPTER HAHAHA NO.
😋😋😋
463 words..