short chapter

Robins POV:
"Robin you know this! You've showed me you knew this before, focus!" He whined at my effort to grab the book and close it, but yet only moving it out of my desperate grasp.
"Finn, this is bullshit, why will I even use this in life!"
"Robin you use math everyday, don't even! Math is the language of the universe!"
I started to mimic him before laughing.
"Love, we have a test on this Monday! Focus!"
I groaned, of course we had testing.
After around two hours I was finally given a break, I felt like my brain was gonna explode.
Me and Finney
(HELP IM CHOKING)
As I was saying\
"Finnnnnn can we watch a movie?" I pleaded, he shot a glare at me, knowing exactly what I was gonna do.
"No, I hate that movie it's scary." He huffed.
"Please Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the best!" I pleaded, begging him to watch it.
"No, it's to scary.. and..
bloody.."
"We can watch sci-fi movies after!"
"...fine"

The next couple of hours consisted of watching movies, cuddling, screaming (Finney), laughing (Robin.) and whining about the movie.

Finney's head was buried into my stomach, one leg over my calf, currently asleep after his sci-fi movies.
I sat awake, scrolling on my phone with one hand, the other messing with his hair gently, after his sci-fi movies I turned on a movie for background noise, settling on corpse bride.

I shortly fell asleep, thinking about Finney.

It's not a lot but I'm not in the mood to write a lot right now since I'm in Wisconsin in my hot girl fall era😜😜