'A game'

Bruce's POV:

I was riding my bike to school, having my headphones in, the wind was howling around me, making my hair ripple ( due to the wind )
When I felt someone grab the back of my bag, pulling it downwards and making me fall and scrape my forearm and knee, causing it to bleed. My bike was now on-top of me at an uncomfortable position.
"aghn! What the fuccck!.." I groaned, pushing my bike off of me and looked up.
"Huh, I thought someone who hung out with Vance Hopper would actually put up a fight, no wonder he made friends with you for a bet and talks hella shit!" They kicked me in the ribs before deciding that they could be seen at any moment, so they left. Not even giving me a chance for any words to come out of my shocked mouth.
H-he what..?
Everything was just a game..?
Is that all it is to him..?
A game?!
I was angry, tears streaming down my cheeks, I rushed into the school not even caring to put the lock on my messy jammed in bike which now was sluggishly rested in the bike rack. I stormed into the school, avoiding Robin and Finney who seemed confused, but most likely decided they should let me calm down and tell them when I'm ready. I also avoiding everyone else in the school. I stormed into the bathroom which no one was in, locking myself inside of the stall and crying with my hand cupped over my quivering lips, feeling the roughness of my hand due to the road and blood, my knees burned.
I heard the ten minute bell go off and decide that I needed to pull myself together, I dried my eyes and got up and calming my breathing.
I was so fucking tired of others lying.
I groaned and stared at my scraped up knees and arms, deciding to quickly clean them up before fixing my pants and shirt, speed walking to my next period, which as 'luck' would have it—
Was with Vance.
I pretty much threw my stuff down on the desk and sat down, staring at my lap.
Normally I liked this class, but I wasn't in the mood.
"Hey Bru—" Vance asked.
"Save it."
"What-?"
"Meet me in the bathrooms at lunch, I need to find out the truth." I stuttered over my words, choking back fresh tears.
"..Bruce, what's wrong..?"
I let out a groan, he wasn't gonna give up on this 'fake friend' act.
It seemed like class went by a slower and slower with each passing second, I just wanted to go home, I hate being the 'Straight A student' or the perfect child.
_____________________________________
LLLUNCH😘💪

Vance:

I was anxious, surprisingly. I had no clue what was up, It's pissing me off! What the hell did I do!! I groaned, throwing my head into my hands and proceeding to walk to the bathroom, a thousand thoughts going threw my mind faster then I could process.
I walked into the bathroom, seeing Bruce.
"B-"
"Vance. Tell me the truth, did you really just make a god damn bet, are you playing with my feelings!?"

"What no!? What the fuck are you talking about?" I raised my hands in defense.

"I'm so sick and tired of this game you sit and play! God damnit Vance!" He raised his fist but quickly lowered it, breaking into a sob.
"It's the feeling of betrayal, I just can't seem to shake." He said, shaking his head slowly before looking at me with glossy eyes.

"Bruce what do you mean.. I don't know what I did.." I said my voice cracking slightly.

"All of this was just a bet..? You seriously made a bet?.. I know I'm naïve and gullible but.." He couldn't finish, breaking down into tears.

"Bruce what..? That's not true I swear! God damnit! I promise you I may be some cold hearted maniac but I wouldn't play with your heart! Bruce please! Believe me!! Please...." At this point my eyes were teary, fingers tangled in my hair as I turn away, trying to hide the fact I was crying.

I heard quiet footsteps, I then felt hands wrap around my waist, pulling me against themselves softly.

"Honestly.. if you did say t-that stuff.. I don't think I could live without you.." Bruce said quietly.

I quickly wiped my tears, not wanting to show how vulnerable I was.
"Hey Brue?.."
"..Yeah?"
"I like you—
uhm..
More then a friend."

( no clue what else to write so I'm just gonna leave it at that........ )
774 words