Chapter 40

Okay so I was thinking on what my new story should be about or whatever so I decided it's gonna focus on brance because their amazing together and I love them ok? ok.🤷🤷🤷
(Actual chapter beloww)

Finneys POV:

There was a new kid, which was weird because it's mid-school year I suppose, but whatever.
I felt a small shove and dropped my books, thinking it was Matty I was pretty worried.
"Hey man, im so sorry about that, let me get them for you." An unfamiliar voice said, grabbing my books and handing them to me, resting a hand on my shoulder and gazing into my eyes with a smile.
"Oh, eer thank you!" I said awkwardly.
"I'm James, I'm the new kid, I have you first period I think! Finney right?"
"Oh, yeah you do."
He smiled and shuffled a little closer, very faintly but I still noticed.
"It's great to meet you Finney!" He still had that same, creepy smile.
He swung a arm around my hip and tried walking me to my advisory, which we also had next together.
I felt weird, like icky. I didn't like being touched by strangers.
We walked into our advisory and I saw Robin, we locked eye contact until he saw his hand around my hip.
"So, got any crushes?" He asked, his grip tightening slightly around my hip.
"No but I-"
"Anyways, wanna sit together?" He smiled and looked at me.
I felt uneasy, like I could puke.
"James I have a spot for you over at this table, Finney go take a seat alright?" She said to me with a kind smile and I nodded, James rolled his eyes and released me and walked to the assigned seat.
"James this is where you'll sit for the rest of the year okay? These fellas are nice so you'll have no problem getting along!"
I tuned out the conversation and went to go sit by Robin.
"Who was that." He said with a frown, immediately putting his hand on my thigh.
"New kid I guess, I don't really know." I shrugged.
He still had that same cold look on his face.
"Why was he touching you, you hate being touched by strangers." He said bluntly.
"I don't know, I didn't like it but didn't wanna be rude."
His gaze turned toward James, both of them glaring at each other.
"Robin chill, he probably just wanted to be friends."
He huffed quietly.
"Alright everyone, we are just gonna have a free day alright? Talk to your friends, read, talk to me I don't care, no phones though."
We all nodded and chatter started up in the classroom.
I was planning on helping Robin with math since he SKIPPED first period.
"Hey Finney, who's this?" He said, tilting his head with a small smile.
"My-"
"Oh, you two are friends!"
I sighed and just went along with the "friend" title.
Robin was trying not to slam his face into a desk, but seemed to be getting closer to actually doing it by the minute.
"Miss could I use the restroom?" Robin asked, I knew the drill, wait a minute and ask to go.
She nodded and he walked out, waiting outside of the door with the pass.
James was talking to me, a hand on my desk, leaning on it.
"May I use the restroom?" I said, and the teacher nodded me off.

I walked out with the second hall pass and saw Robin waiting for me, pulling me along to the boys bathroom.
"I don't like him." He said, looking at me.
"You never like anybody Rob." I smiled.
"Hey! I like you, and sometimes Vance, Bruce, Billy and Griffin!"
"Yes, keyword, sometimes."
He shrugged and pulled me in, his hands resting on my waist as he looked down at me, looking up at him.
He placed a hand on my cheek, kissing me.
I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away after a few seconds.
"Stay away from him, please." He paused before continuing, "He gives me bad vibes."
I nodded slowly, pulling him back into a kiss.
Which the kiss ended up turning into a make-out session.
After almost my whole upper body was covered in hickeys from Robin going feral I fixed my hair and my shirt as we walked back to class laughing.
"Hey Fi- oh. You." James said, his expression changing.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Robin asked with a scoff, crossing his arms.
"Nothing man! I was just joking with you!" He put his hands up in defense.
"Whatever."
"Anyways, Finney wanna come over tonight? We can play games!"
"No sorry I'm busy."
"Oh come on, you know you want to come."
"Like I said, I'm busy."
"Come on, please."
"I—"
"He said no dipshit, now fuck off." Robin scowled.
"Your not him, he knows he wants to."
I sighed.
"Okay I'll stop by for a few minutes okay?"
Robins eyebrows furrowed instantly, looking over at me.
"Sweet, see you then Finn!"
"Please don't call me that."
"But why Finn?"
"Because I don't like it."
____________________________________
Robins POV:
I was upset that Finney agreed to come over there, he's not safe.
I'm not letting Finney go, he can't!
I called Finney.
"Hello, yes Rob?" He said.
"I just puked.. I don't feel good.. everything is dizzy.."
Finney seemed now panicked, "I'm on my way, don't worry okay?"
He hung up and I smiled, waiting for my boyfriend as I kick my feet like a little kid who just did something devious.
A few minutes later I heard a small knock and I got up and opened the door, pulling him inside.
"I'm not actually sick, I just don't want you going there alone."
Finney just shook his head with a smile.
"Can we sleep together?" I asked
Finney's face turned bright red, like a ripe tomato.
"Wha-"
"NOT LIKE THAT-!" I said with a laugh, choking from laughing to hard.
Finneys face some how managed to get brighter as he began laughing as well.
"Unless you want to??" I joked and he just shook his head laughing loudly, running upstairs to my room.
I chased after him and found him already laying on my bed like a starfish.
I jumped on him earning a grunt.
"Offfff, your squishing meeeee." He said pushing me off and laying beside me, holding my hand.
"I love you Robin."
"I love you more."