Gym👊 (boring chapter)

Robins thoughts:

Finney still hasn't been acting himself, it was the second to last period of the day, gym. I thought my gym teacher was pretty cool. Me and Finney have his
Advisory, their both so sweet!     |______________
______________________|
Robins POV:

I was walking to gym with Finney, still trying to get him to tell me, we had our arms around each others shoulders In a friendly matter of course!—
But that was besides the point.
"Fhinnnnnendndnenenrneenyyy tell me, pleaseeeeee."
"Tell you what?"
"You know whatt." My eyebrows furrowed slightly.
"My ribs just hurt, that's all." (Which wasn't a lie)
I sulked, I knew it was more then that, but I decided to drop it for now.
We got to the gym and put our phones on his desk since he allowed us to do so because phones weren't allowed in the locker rooms, due to obvious privacy reasons.
We all sat down in our spots, waiting for everyone to arrive since the one minute bell went off.
"Okay locker rooms everybody!" Everyone got up and headed to the locker rooms it wasn't mandatory to change, but it was better to considering the sweat.
Bad news was that there was only one stall, so one person could use the stall to change and the rest had to change infront of others, everyone just stayed in the pants/shorts they had on most of the time.
_____________________________________
Finneys short POV:

I hate changing in front of people, even if it's just my shirt so usually I just brought my deodorant, I turned away from everyone and opened the small lockers we have inside of the room and grabbed it, slipping it on well but decently quick.
_____________________________________

Robins POV (again)

I opened the locker and grabbed the shirt, slipping off my current one and putting on the one I had in my hands.
Almost everyone walked out because they had finished changing—
Everyone besides me and Finney.
I walked up to him and made out with him (HELP JKJK ONG, NOT YET💀💀💀😭)
(Anyways..)
"Hey Finney, do you know what we are playing today or no?" I said with my back facing him.
"No, he's probably gonna say it when we finish stretches or something." He said, closing the locker and rushing me so the class wasn't just waiting on me.
I walked out with him and jogged to my spot and sat down on the floor.
"Alright everyone push ups!" The gym teacher would say, we all got into position and waited to be told to go down.
(After push-ups, sit ups and stretches because I feel like writing about that is weird💀..)
"Alright everyone to the middle."
Everyone got up and walked to the middle, just like that someone rushes in the gym.
"Nah bro I just realized Vance wasn't here..." I whispered to Finney, earning a chuckle.
Vance didn't even apologize just jogged to the middle and listened.
Since it was a Wednesday, it was a fitness day. So we had to jog, which was fine since the gym teacher played music.
We all started jogging, me and Finney were kinda close in speed but he was faster from his years in baseball but we still jogged together. Vance, had obviously decided to sprint to prove he was better then everyone else. When the music started, it was the song—
"Shut up and dance with me" which was funny honestly, I sang to Finney jokingly while continuing my steady paced jog beside him. It was a good thing because it improved his mood honestly.

"Hey you still down to tUtOr me? Since you don't want me suspended?"
Honestly I understood the lesson better when he told me it, maybe because I actually listened to him.
___________________________________

Okay so like this chapter is a lot more lame then what I had pictured in my mind so I will make myself suffer and work on more🙂🔫