Tutoring

Finneys POV:

I was walking home— well not to my house, to Robins. During gym he asked me to tutor him tonight, I had already told Gwen that Bruce said that it was okay for her to go hangout with Amy at Bruce's house.
"Hey Rob?"
"Yes Finn?" He said, turning his head to look at me as we walk.
"Why don't you pay attention in class!" I'd punch him in the arm jokingly, not enough to hurt.
"Because maybe I just wanna see you, plus you explain it better! And aren't so pushy.." He's mumble the last part quietly.
I smiled, knowing his dyslexia made it harder for him, he just never wanted to admit it.
"Alright fine you win,

( help I'm hearing weird noises while writing this, it's like 12:06am, what demon has come for me.......)

"I always do, don't I?" He'd flex, making me laugh.
"Sure Robin, sure."
When we got to his house I slipped off my shoes and set them neatly on the ground since they were kind of muddy, I said hi to his mom who was really nice and looked a lot like Robin, we headed off to his room to go study.
_____________________________________

Robins POV:
I sat down on my bed and watched Finney set his bag on a chair and grab something, holding it behind himself.
"I've got your favorite thing everrr" Finney said, at first I thought he had actually gotten me something which I didn't expect, BUT NO. HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE HUGE TEXTBOOK FOR BOTH MATH AND ENGLISH.
I groaned and fell back on my bed, whining.
Finney chuckled and sat down beside me, flipping threw the math book first.
I sat up and looked at him, he was quite pretty, he reminded me of the sun. I almost instant cut the thought out as soon as it came.
I wasn't gay, it's normal to think your best friend was handsome—
Right..?
(NO ROBIN ITS NOT🙄...)
Finney began explaining it more thoroughly, he helped me understand the words better and find techniques that worked for me instead of just telling me how to do it, after around 3 hours of studying we decided to take a break and finish it tomorrow.
_____________________________________

Bruce's POV:

Since we didn't have baseball practice I was stuck at home, I turned on the shower and slipped off my clothes, honestly I preferred taking showers in the dark with cold water, I turned off the lights and turned on music, setting my phone near the shower just incase I needed it mid-shower.
I got into the shower and slowly slipped into the cold water, it wasn't to bad once you were used to the temperature.
I sighed, relaxing.
After my shower I turned on the lights and changed, checking my phone for any notifications.
Snapchat: FancyVance🤍
I smiled and opened the photo he sent of his pizza rolls, and sent a photo of me with my mouth open.
"Share👊"
I sent the photo and slipped my phone into my pocket, walking downstairs, my mom was working like usual.
I hugged softly and felt my phone ringing.
It was none other then Vance, I sat on the counter and answered the FaceTime call.
"HI V!" I waved dramatically, and smiled.
Vance showed me the new songs he learned on the drums and made me show him a song on the violin that he's made me play countless of times before.

I know this is short but like yeah😰