Chapter 36-37?

I believe this is chapter 36 counting the A/N's and all the other shit
I feel like I've been leaving the other ships out and focusing on Rinney so I'm gonna do a Brance and briffin chapter in one🫡

TW: smoking, possibly consumption of alcohol or mention? Cussing (like almost every chapter.)
DO NOT SMOKE, OR VAPE, OR DO ANYTHING WITH NICOTINE OR DO DRUGS😡😡😡😡!!
(After writing: hopefully you all enjoy this one, it was a little harder to write with no motivation......)
_____________________________________
(Help I chugged a slushie just now and my stomach hurts sm)

Vance:
I sat on the deck/porch flooring, my back against the sad looking vinyl exterior, weeds slowly peeking up the back side of the house.
I watched the smoke slip out of my mouth as I exhale it before taking another hit of my cigarette, my blonde hair blowing gently, turning my cheeks a soft pink due to the cold. Watching the smoke come from my mouth as my thigh buzzed.
I slid my phone from my pocket as it stopped buzzing.
Notification from: Personal stripper🌽⭐️
I clicked on the notification from Bruce, reading his text message as I put out my cigarette, flicking it away.

Personal stripper🌽⭐️:
I'm bored, wanna have a date night? My mom won't be home since she has work and I doubt she'll care if someone's over I think.

Vancey Fancy😋❤️:
Yeah, I'll be there in 5-10 minutes, need me to pick anything up, like chips, candy, drinks, stuff like that, hell even alcohol 🥱

Personal stripper🌽⭐️:
Typing..

No, I think I have chips and candy, soda to even tho I'm not a huge soda lover💀

Vancey Fancy😋❤️
Your weird as shit Bruce, who doesn't love soda!? Like soda is the best!!!

Personal stripper🌽⭐️:
1. It makes my stomach hurt
2. It makes my nose tingle when I take a sip
3. It's unhealthy and makes my breath stink
4. It makes my teeth feel rotten, it makes me burp, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but when my parents are home they give me a glare, plus don't even get me started on the prices!

Vancey Fancy😋❤️:

Okay fine, good point I'm grabbing my keys now, I'll be there in a few minutes and I'm choosing the movie this time because you choose romance and romance sucks 24/7

Personal stripper🌽⭐️:
Romance does not suck! But finee😞

read at 5:24pm (17:24)
_________________________________
Bruce's POV:

I turned on the tv, setting the remote on the coffee table and grabbing some chips, some candy and a soda for Vance and my water bottle, all now resting on the table.
I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed a fluffy blanket.
Vance rang the doorbell, the "melody" ringing threw out the house faintly.
I walked down the stairs almost tripping before opening the door, fixing my hair as I see Vance messing with his car keys, spinning them around his finger.
"Hey Vance!" I said merrily, kissing his cheek before pulling him inside so we could watch the movie.
I shut the door and flopped down as Vance plops down beside me and laying his head on my lap and snatching the remote, clicking on a saw movie with an evil grin.
"What's this?"
"You'll see."
We kept watching the movie until Vance got up to go use the restroom.
I kept watching the tv letting out a "WHAT THE FUCK!? VANCE!! VAAANCCCEEE!!!"
"WHAT?" He yelled back from the bathroom.
"WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO GRUESOME, THIS BITCH SAWED OFF HIS FOOT OH GOD IM GONNA PUKE" I whined the last part, closing my eyes at the sound of flesh tearing and screams of agony coming from the tv.
Vance came back with a grin on his face, laughing.
I was traumatized by the sight as Vance cracked open a soda, it making a quiet "tsshk"
I was now practically on top of Vance, my head buried into his chest as he just laughs.
"Your insane Vance!"
"No, I just like horror movies."
"So do I but not when people are kidnapped and tortured!"
"You like that paranormal ghost shit, those are lame."
"No only some of them suck ass you know this!"
I fell asleep on Vance with a gummy worm half in my mouth.
_____________________________________
(Briffin now)

"BILLY HURRY YOUR ASS UP I WANT FUCKING FOODDDD!" I screamed and Billy just groaned in bed, not wanting to get up and face reality. It took half an hour for me to get his lazy self up and make him deliver papers before we went to go get breakfast.
"This is pretty good if I'm honest." I said, munching away on the breakfast pizza we had gotten as I sat on the sidewalk.
"I know it is, I told you it's good, but you didn't wanna listen." Billy said with his arms crossed looking down upon me.
"At least I wanted to get up before 12pm"
He grabbed another slice from the box and laid down on the sidewalk beside me, taking a few bites.

Billy was my type honestly, his hair— his eyes, everything about him was perfect. Hell even his personality! Which is hard to find in a guy.
His eyes shining in the light as he has a calm expression plastered on his face as the breeze blows through his hair, not wildly, but gently.
Though his style did need some work he was a 10 no hesitation.

"Griff? Earth to Griffin?? GRIFFIN!"
"HUH-!?"
"Stop tuning me out you weirdo, also why is your face red are you that cold?"
"No my cheeks are just naturally red!" I threw my hands up in defense.
"No their usually pretty pale or a tint of pastel pink."
"Why do you look at my cheeks and like pay really close attention to them, that's weird."
The person walking past gave us a weird look, probably thinking we were on the topic of ass cheeks. Get your head out of the gutter girl, jeeeeez
"Uhm because, I have to look at your face in order to see your eyes, which is a respectful thing to do when someone is talking."
I threw a piece of cheese at him while I ate the crust of the breakfast pizza.
"Man you've got sauce all over your cheek, let me help."
"Huh, okay?"
He scooted closer and wiped the little bit of sauce off my cheek with his thumb, caressing my cheek lightly as he looked into my eyes.
He leaned in—
and kissed me.
_____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading, big fat forehead kisses to everyone 😘
1106 words🥳