Robins soft spot?🫢

Gc name: THE FLAMERSSS😱🤬
Members:
"Homecumming"😬🫵 (Robin)
Finningthewinning: (Finney)
Broose😍: (Bruce)
Brushyourhair!!: (Vance)
Paperballs: Billy
Puberty?Who?: Griffin
_____________________________________
FinningTheWinning is online
Finningthewinning: hustsebtheresnasheoideriyroomhrlpmepleaseohgoditscomingcloser
"Homecumming"😬🫵 + 4 others are online

"Homecumming"😬🫵:
Finney english please?

Broose😍:
"Guys there is a spider in my room help me please
oh god it's coming closer"

"Homecumming"😬🫵:
how the fuck?????

Broose😍:
🤷‍♂️

"Homecumming"😬🫵
Finney cum ovr I miss you

Brushyourhair!!:
Robin, we have been over this.
It's coming or come.

"Homecumming"😬🫵:
Oh.
That's dumb.

Finningthewinning:
I'm coming🧍🧍🧍🧍

Brushyourhair!!:
Flamers.🤢

FinningTheWinning is offline

"Homecumming"😬🫵 is offline

Puberty?Who?: rest in peace robins lovely mom, your sanity will be missed.....

Paperballs:
Fr,
____________________________________
I threw a small rock at Robins window before climbing inside, which wasn't a bright idea considering he lives on the second story.
Robin came to the window and opened it so I could climb inside.
"Hey Rob!"
He said nothing but pushed me on the bed and jumped on me,
"Robin uG-
Get offff your killing meeee"
He puffed into my neck and ignored me, wrapping his arms around me.
"Stop that tickles!"
He gave a small "mhf" before kissing my jawline.
"Telling everyone your a big softiee" I'd tease, he finally rolled over off of me and sat up.
"I'm tiredd...."
"Robin your always tiredd" I said, pulling a blanket over us and pushing him back down, my head buried into his chest as he almost instantly fell asleep.
I was really tired so I just cuddled with him for a few hours before feeling bored and sneaking away by using the ol 'switch-a- roo' with a pillow.
I walked downstairs to see Robins mother watching a movie, she looked over to me.
"Oh, hola Finney! What are you doing here? Is everything ok?"
"Yes everything alright! Robin was just being a leech in his sleep." I joked, smiling at her.
"Sí, I'm glad he found someone as sweet as you,  mi hijo puede ser un idiota a veces."
I chuckled only understanding a few words but being able to piece together a sentence.
Vamos Finney, want to watch this movie with me?"
"Sure!" I sat down and got comfortable but not to comfortable, not wanting to seem rude.
"What movie?"
"Oh um, a man called Otto? Seems interesting?" She said threw her thick Spanish accent that both her and Robin had, tho robins wasn't as thick but still similar.
I nodded and turned my gaze towards the tv, watching the movie.
Around halfway threw the movie I was already breaking out into tears and isabela (robins mom) had glossy eyes.
(Finney was mainly crying because the movie reminded him of his mom, if u haven't seen the movie WATCH IT🤬)
We also had popcorn and now a blanket, I was now invested in the movie, still quietly crying as isabela also started to cry a little.
I didn't realize that Robin would come downstairs sluggishly.
"¡mamá! deja de robarme a mi novio.."
(= mama! Stop stealing my boyfriend from me..)
"No, es un chico dulce y quiero salir con mi futuro yerno!" She said, wiping the previous tears from the movie
(No, he's a sweet boy and I want to hangout with my future son in law!")
Robins face flushed faintly rolling his eyes and making his way over to sit down.
He put his head on my shoulder and I smiled, still watching the movie but taking his hand and holding it, giving it a gentle squeeze.
When it reached the end robin laughed and both me and his mom looked at him like he was a lunatic.
"Robin he died..... why are you laughing..." I said looking at him.
"I don't know I just felt like laughing??"
I chuckled and saw his mom get up,
"Alright boys I have to get to work, bye Finney! Te amo  Robin!"
"Bye, thanks for watching a movie with me!" I waved and she smiled leaving after Robin said "I love you to"
When the door shut Robin instantly kissed me, making me smile.
He didn't let go until I needed air, giving me only a three second breather before kissing me again, I pulled away a bit earlier then earlier, chuckling.
"Te amo Finney." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Te amo Robin." I said, sucking at the pronunciation.
He kissed my jawline and laid his head on my lap, playing with my fingers.
"Hermoso."
I smiled and he slipped my hands up my shirt to warm them, I gasped quietly looking down at him with a frown.
"Ay, I'm not ur personal hand warmer." I said and he disagreed
"What day is home-coming?" He asked and I let out an closed mouth scoff.
"You ask me out to it but don't even know when it is?"
"Yup" he popped the p and continued to warm his hands.
"This weekend, Saturday to be exact. I still have to go shopping for an outfit." I said looking down at him smiling.
"What dress are you gonna wear?" He joked, smiling up at me.
"I'm never wearing a dress, don't think of such vile things!"
He chuckled, still smiling—
So I brushed a fingers across his braces gently.
"Hey!" He frowned and I chuckled removing my finger from his mouth.
"Love you too."
"Wait, i forgot that poster you made so you brought it back home right?" I asked, looking at him.
"Yeah, it's in my room, why?"
I somehow pushed him off of me and bolted up to his room and looked for the poster, once I laid eyes on it I took it and grabbed the bag of sour patch kids carefully, the tape coming off cleanly.
Robin came upstairs and raised an eyebrow in my direction.
"Want one?" I said happily, putting 4 in my mouth.
"No, it's to sticky sadly."
"Oh yeah, forgot, sorry love!" I chuckled and sat down on his messily made bed.
Robin slumped down next to me, giving me the opportunity to lay across him like a stretching tiger.
"Mph, reallyy?"
"Yup!"

1005 words✌️