Chapter 1

The journey back to the base had been interesting, at most. They had gone through a portal made by a villain who was made up of mist in shades of purple and black. The potato-headed man had called him 'Kurogiri'.

The base in question was a small bar in an abandoned part of Musustafu. The lights were a tinted yellow, which didn't helped the overall darkness the room possessed. The suited man had told Midoriya of his successor, a person he had 'saved' from the overwhelming truth that heroes weren't what they sold out to be. Apparently, this person had been degraded by society as a whole for his quirk.

Midoriya was.. curious. Who was this person? Had they faced the same hardships as him? He didn't have time to explore his curiosity though as they reached their destination.

"Um.. sir? Where are we?" he asked.

They were in a darkened room with tubes filled with a mysterious, glowing, purple liquid. He looked up to see a second floor full of the same tubes. Wires and pipes contaminated the ground which led to each individual tube. A doctor of some sort sat on a chair by a dashboard ahead of them.

"This is Dr. Garaki. He will assist in the process of getting your new quirks."

Midoriya nodded but then stopped. He looked up, "Quirks?!"

"Yes, quirks. These will help you on your path to becoming a villain."

Wait.. a villain?, he thought. He knew doing this would come at some sort of price but.. becoming the opposite of what he'd always dreamed to be wasn't exactly what he had in mind. Maybe this will be a new start?

The man on the chair turned around. He was bald, with a grey, bushy mustache. He wore green-tinted goggles as well a slightly dirty white doctor's coat.

"What brings you here, All For One?" he asked.

Midoriya looked around as he tuned out the conversation. He noticed there were big, dead-looking creatures in the tubes. Subconsciously, he walked closer to get another look. The creatures looked unreal. Some had a brain exposed, some were unrealistically tall. What were they doing in there?, he thought.

"Kid!"

He jolted up, turning around abruptly, "Yes, sir?"

"It's time."

Getting quirks wasn't as bad or scary as Izuku had imagined. In the end, All For One limited him to getting two quirks since it was all his body could handle. He passed out after getting them, so he didn't exactly know which quirks he had gained. But, he did hear them talking about his quirks while he was waking up.

He kept his eyes shut as he listened in on their conversation.

"That second quirk I gave him is basically useless. How can he fight for me with a quirk like that?"

He recognized that as All For One's voice. Useless?, he asked himself.

"Sir, with all due respect, it could help on missions when you need to retrieve items. He could know where it is in seconds so you wouldn't have to look and risk yourself getting caught."

That must be the doctor's voice then. He had forgotten his name during the quirk-gaining process, so he just referred to him as 'doctor' or 'weird green goggles man'. The second one never said aloud, of course.

"I guess that's its only use. Thank you, Garaki. Tell me when the boy is up. I need to discuss things with him."

His name was Garaki, I remember now, he thought. After that, he heard the click of a door closing. He wondered if he should sleep or open his eyes. Perhaps, if he opened his eyes, they would tell him about his quirks? He was pretty curious now.

He opened his eyes to see a bare ceiling. As he looked around, he noticed the bare white walls and equipment laid out on the table near him. In front of him, Garaki was typing away at his laptop.

He sat up, still quite tired from the day he's had. Apart from the knowledge that he had the quirks, something had changed. He felt hot, more hot than before in fact. Just what quirks had they given him?!

"I see you're up."

Izuku flinched at the sudden voice by his side. Garaki stared at him as if examining him for any faults or after-effects of the process they performed earlier.

"How do you feel?"

"Hot." he replied bluntly.

The doctor looked over a clipboard, "That is to be expected as an after-effect of the first quirk we gave you. A permanent one, may I add."

"Um.. sir? What quirks did you give me exactly?"

The talk with All For One went okay, the man even smiled at him once in their conversation. He said something about Izuku being his second successor, since he could fight for him now in battle. Midoriya was still uneasy about this whole 'being a villain' thing, especially since he had studied and dreamt of becoming a hero ever since he was small. But, he guessed he would get used to this new lifestyle.

"Come along, boy."

Izuku had slowed down while lost in his thoughts. He quickly caught up to him, walking by his side. They were going to meet All For One's successor, the one he had 'saved'. The greenette was excited to meet another person who had similar hardships like himself.

They reached their destination. Midoriya recognized it as the place Kurogiri had first warped them too. The potato-headed man opened the door as he led the anxious greenette behind him like a dog on a leash.

In the room, there was the purple and black mist person he recognized as Kurogiri standing behind the bar. But, there was someone new. Sitting at the bar, there was a blue-headed figure. He had pale skin and was definitely shorter than Kurogiri. He had white, gloved hands scattered across his body as he anxiously scratched at his neck.

"Tomura."

The blue-headed figure turned around. He had crimson red eyes that looked full of hatred and despair. Izuku waved nervously.

"Izuku, I would like you to meet my accomplice. Tomura, this is Izuku, who you will work alongside to complete our goal."

Midoriya stayed frozen by the door, afraid to say the wrong thing. Tomura just simply scoffed and walked up to the greenette. Izuku looked next to him, but it seemed that All For One had left just minutes ago.

"Well, newbie, my full name is Tomura Shigaraki. You will call me Shigaraki until I trust you enough to call me Tomura."

Izuku nodded in agreement, "My name is Izuku Midoriya, Shigaraki."

With that, they both made a deal. But, what will happen when Izuku finds out the truth of their life goal?