Chapter 27

Nezu stood at the door, with a few students standing behind him. One had glasses and blue hair, another had pink cheeks and brown hair. The green-haired girl and the boy with heterochromia were there too.

Nezu crossed his arms. "What is going on here, Aizawa?"

"All Might thought Deku was a villain and brought him here rather.. physically." Aizawa explained, glaring at the broad man.

All Might protested. "That's not what happened at all! I was merely taking precautions--"

"Precautions you wouldn't have to take if you had read Nezu's email."

Shigaraki looked at Izuku's figure. He was still trembling, probably from the noise and the situation itself. He wanted to hug him, tell him everything was going to be okay, but he couldn't. With the quirk-cancelling wristbands, he didn't have to wear his gloves. But, without them, he was scared he would disintegrate Izuku into ash, and he didn't want that to happen again.

Instead, he took advantage of the quirk-cancelling wristbands being deactivated by lunging at All Might, hand outstretched as he hoped to disintegrate the smile off of his face.

He was pulled backwards as his wristband's dot lit up green. He looked behind him, glaring at the man.

"I know that he's done terrible things, but you can't kill him, Shigaraki." Shota said, holding his wrist.

He groaned. "Why not? He's hurt Zuku."

"Yes, but Izuku wouldn't like it if you ended up going to prison for killing the former Symbol Of Peace."

Tomura looked at Izuku again, who seemed to be calming down very slowly. Since his quirk-cancelling wristband was turned on again, he walked to Izuku and slowly, gave him a much needed hug.

Dabi glared at him, annoyed he'd been interrupted. He ignored him, smiling as he hugged his younger brother.

"Mr Aizawa?" Himiko's voice was quiet, but still audible to surrounding ears.

He looked towards her. "Hm?"

"Can you turn my wristband on? It helps cancel out my blood thirst." she chuckled softly, rubbing her neck.

"Sure." he confirmed, bringing the remote out again and pressing one of the buttons so that her wristband's dot lit up green.

"After what has.. happened here and what I've been told, All Might, if you could, can you meet me in my office in five minutes?" Nezu asked politely, staring at the man.

All Might hung his head low. "Yes sir."

He then glared at Shigaraki before leaving the classroom, the four students from outside walking inside.

Shigaraki separated from Izuku, instead crouching down to meet his gaze as he helped Dabi to calm him down. When they had been at the base, he'd sometimes have anxiety attacks when some of them (mostly Muscular) triggered him with topics such as family or bullying.

Normally, him, Toga, Dabi or Twice would calm him down with hugs, warmth, something to fidget with or just talking. Sometimes, Mr Compress would help him too if the others weren't there.

He held Izuku's hands, immediately feeling how shaky they were. "Izuku, look at me." he started, getting Izuku to open his eyes and look at him. "Everything's fine. You're fine. Everything's going to be fine."

Izuku nodded hesitantly, tears brimming in his eyes as he made eye contact with his brother. He tightened his grip on Tomura's hands, not wanting to let go. He sometimes did that, which Tomura quickly learned was to reassure him he was actually there.

Shota continued caressing his hair. "Are you alright now, Midoriya?"

He kept his head down, still listening to Shota's heartbeat. "Yes." he replied quietly.

"Is Midoriya alright?"

They looked up to see a boy standing behind Izuku. He had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt over a third of his fringe, his electric gold eyes scanning Izuku's figure.

"Who are you?" Dabi asked skeptically.

"Oh!" he rubbed his neck as he chuckled. "Sorry, I'm Denki Kaminari, Midoriya's classmate." he handed the greenette a purple zinnia flower as he spoke, "I met him two days ago after class and we became friends."

He smiled at them, before looking at Izuku, who was fidgeting with the flower. It seemed to be helping him, as he stayed focused on the flower rather than the current situation. He smiled at Izuku, happy he could help, even just a little.

More students began to enter the classroom, giving the group a weird look as they walked to their seats. But, Izuku wasn't really there. He was still somewhat shaken up. He hadn't seen All Might since that one time on the rooftop.

Some villains just can't be beaten without powers.

So can you be a hero? Not without a quirk.

If you want to help people, there are plenty of other ways to do it. You could become a police officer and get crap because the heroes capture most of the villains, but it's a fine profession.

It's not bad to have a dream, young man, just make sure your dreams are attainable, realistic, understand?

He would still remember those words every so often. He sometimes wondered though, would All Might say he could be a hero now, now that he had a quirk or two?

Someone shook his shoulders, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Izuku, we have to get to lesson." Tomura said, pulling him into a hug. "We'll come here once our own lessons have finished, okay? I promise we will."

Izuku nodded, separating from Shota to hug him back. "Stay safe.." he mumbled.

Tomura separated from him. "I will, I promise."

With that, he left the classroom with Toga and Dabi in tow. Izuku stood nervously in front of Shota, not understanding what to do.

"Lesson's about to start, Izuku." Shota stated. "Go to your seat, alright?"

Midoriya nodded, anxiously walking to his seat. He knew he wouldn't be able to get this situation out of his head for a while. He had never thought All Might, of all people, would act like that.

He sat down in his seat, taking the zinnia flower out of his pocket. He started to fidget with it, finding comfort in the small object. He didn't know if it was the colours or its shape, but it calmed his nerves.

He looked up, seeing a certain blonde smiling at him from across the classroom. He smiled back, knowing that he would finally have a friendship that would last.

"Let's begin."