Chapter 23

He knocked on the door, using the specific pattern he and Tomura had created after the first attack on U.A.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock. Knock.

Knock.

"Do you not have a key?" Aizawa asked, curious as they awaited an answer from inside the building.

He shook his head. "All For One never trusted me with one. I don't know why, but I think he knew I'd get caught eventually."

You poor, poor thing. Told even by the Symbol Of Peace that your dreams cannot become a reality.

Come with me, and I could create a new reality for the both of us. I could give you everything you need, even a quirk to make your own.

Yes, quirks. These will help you on your path to becoming a villain.

That second quirk I gave him is basically useless. How can he fight for me with a quirk like that?

Izuku, I would like you to meet my accomplice. Tomura, this is Izuku, who you will work alongside to complete our goal.

We have to, Deku. As villains, that's mainly our goal. Killing marks our point, shows them we're serious. This would also show society that 'useless Deku' isn't useless anymore, wouldn't it?

You do want some revenge, don't you?

If you got revenge, it would show society that you aren't that defenseless, quirkless kid anymore.

No one helped you back then. But, I did and look where at you are now. You have two quirks, you have people who care about you, you have more than you did before.

I saved you from the discriminative, degrading society we live in and now look at where you are.

"Midoriya?" Aizawa put his hand on his shoulder.

Izuku blinked several times before looking up at the pro. "Hm?"

"You zoned out." he explained. "You seemed to be deep in thought. What were you thinking about?"

"Oh! Um--" he started, unsure of what to say. He took a deep breath as he fidgeted with his hands nervously, "I was just thinking about All For One.. I mean, I really did look up to him as if he were some sort of father figure. So, to find out he was manipulating me this whole time is..." he trailed off, looking at the ground.

Shota bent down to Izuku's level. "Problem child, if you ever want to talk about," he made some weird movements with his hands, "this, I'm always available."

"Th-thanks, Mr Aizawa.." he whispered, almost inaudible to the hero's ears.

I've never had someone be this kind to me.. am I dreaming?

The door opened. They both snapped their heads towards the sound to be greeted with a familiar sight. Purple mist, yellow eyes..

"Kurogiri!" Midoriya jumped up towards the villain, wrapping his arms around him as he began to hug him.

Kurogiri ruffled his hair, or at least attempted to. "Hello, Izuku."

"Is Tomu here? And Himi? And Dabi?" he questioned, one name after the other.

The mist villain laughed. "Yes, yes, they're inside Izuku."

Midoriya let go of the man, instead almost running over to Tomura. Until, he realised something.

"Mr Aizawa? Are you coming too?" Shota began to walk through when Kurogiri stopped him. "Kuro, he's okay to come." he confirmed.

"Are you sure, Izuku?"