i.ii

Today was Florence's first day, and instead of going through the whole tired forcing herself to stay awake, she made sure to go to sleep early-ish and get everything she'd need ready to get through the day.

When they pulled up at school, yet again, everyone stared. Even more when they saw the missing sibling show up today. And when Carlisle said gossip spreads fast in this town, he wasn't wrong one bit. By first lesson, she'd heard the reason she wasn't in yesterday was because she was high out of her mind, or that she was in hospital with a severe illness. Florence took Carlisle's advice and took no notice to them.

Right now, she was coming out of her second lesson and going into third, which she dreaded the most. English, which isn't that bad on its own, but a million times worse when your mother is the teacher. "How's your first day going?" Rue asked Florence, while signing the card on first days.

"I've had worse first days." Florence shrugged, nothing happened yet that affected how she thought of the school. The rumour thing didn't bother her, just showed her how nosy everyone can be, so she decided not to tell anyone outside of her family anything, otherwise the whole school's likely to find out.

"You can sit behind your sister, you'll get the whole table to yourself." Rue instructed, wanting to put the two close to help each other, but not next, as they'd complete little to no work together.

As Florence walked over to her table, she noticed Rosalie and Emmett's quick glance at her before telling each other something. She rolled her eyes, and wondered if Emmett had the same name as Carlisle out of coincidence, or if he liked the occasional gossip. She'd listen in, but they were mouthing it rather than talking.

She also noticed the duo shared the same eye colour with Carlisle, which didn't necessarily strike at her, but what did was the magnetic like pull she had to both of them. The warm fuzzy feeling filled her body again, and everything felt like background noise, while she felt the contentment again with them. She felt as if she could trust them with her entire life, and they'll treat her like a one of a kind fragile ancient artefact - delicate.

Florence took her seat and stared at the front, she couldn't get over herself. Has she suddenly become overly trusting? So far, she's felt like this with two members of the Cullen family, and another student

Florence unknowingly accepted a mate bond with them, as she did with Carlisle. If she found people that made her feel like she can be herself with no shame, she'd never push those feelings away, she'd welcome them with open arms. What she didn't know was that feeling was her exclusively to her soulmates, however many she has.

"Rose please, if she really is our mate, I want - no need to talk to her." Emmett begged quietly, so only vampires could hear, "Em, she's human. As big as this could be, she can't be exposed to our kind." Rosalie shook her head, it did hurt her to say that, but as of right now, another human couldn't come into their family.

A grin came onto Florence's face, and turned her body so it would lean against the wall, and turned her head to the couple. "You might know this already, but I'm Florence. And I met your father yesterday. He said one of you and your four siblings would be in one of my classes." Florence introduced herself.

"You were at the hospital?" Emmett questioned immediately, concern took over him as Carlisle was yet to tell them.

"I barely slept yesterday and didn't feel good enough to come to school, so my mum sent me to work with my dad, and that's how I met your dad." Florence explained briefly.

"We never knew. Hope you're okay now." Rosalie spoke up for the first time.

"Is he your dad too? Sorry, I thought you were dating." Florence laughed in embarrassment.