i.vii

Florence spent her Saturday morning getting ready in Alice's room. She was modelling tops on what to wear that day. It seemed easy, but with the variety of clothes in Alice's wardrobe, it was the opposite of easy.

She was choosing her next shirt to try on, when Alice and Jasper waltzed it, "So, we were thinking." Alice gracefully flopped onto the bed besides Florence's pile of discarded clothes.

"Is it bad, or good?" Florence turned to them. She was currently in dark grey leggings, socks and her favourite partial lace bra. Which caught Jasper's attention. He quickly averted his gaze, not wanting to seem like a creep for staring.

"No, I was gonna say public appearances," Jasper smirked at Florence, it wasn't a necessity. They just wanted others to know that Florence was theirs, in a way that she wasn't their property, she never will be. Florence is her own person and would never be seen as something to own.

"Would you like to go out with us, publicly?" Alice asked and walked over. Her arms made their way around Florence's waist, and her head was perched on Florence's shoulder.

"Yes, definitely." Florence smiled, she span around and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Once she finished getting ready. Florence laid on their bed, Jasper's head was laid on her chest, and she ran her fingers through his hair. Alice laid besides the two, admiring the scene before her. Without interrupting the moment, she grabbed her camera and snapped a photo of the two.

"Do we have to go? Can we just stay here all day?" Florence whined, she was perfectly content between Alice and Jasper. It was a silent moment that lacked awkwardness. They just laid there in peace, enjoying another embrace.

"Darling, we have to. Everyone's gonna be there." Jasper spoke, beginning to get up to leave. Which didn't make Florence all too happy.

"I'll never get over that accent." Florence whispered to Alice, who nodded in agreement. The trio met the rest of the family at the field and began setting up. Edward wasn't here yet, as he was on his way to collect Bella.

Florence walked over to Esme, stifling a yawn. She held her coffee-filled thermos close to her chest. Esme held an arm around Florence, who was already over everything. "Can I go home now?" Florence muttered, her body weight was mostly resting on Esme.

"Not yet, when we finish, I'll take you home and you can sleep for as long as you'd like." Esme smiled. "I promise." She added.

Soon enough, Edward and Bella arrived. Which meant they can finally get started. Edward and Bella were coming over from the car, passing Carlisle and Rosalie messing with one of the bats. "Glad you're here. We need an umpire." Esme said. It would have been Florence if she wasn't going to play.

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett spoke.

"I know you cheat." Esme retorted, it was true. Turn your eyes away for a few minutes, and Emmett would've done something to rig the game in his favour.

"It's not that hard to believe." Florence commented, laughing at his pout. She believed he'd cheat in this game, considering he did in almost every other game he played.

"Call them as you see them, Bella." Esme instructed.

"It's time." Alice called out, as the strikes of lightning and thunder could be heard through the cloudy sky.

Rosalie was the first to bat, the sound of the bat hitting the ball at her strength mixed with the crack of thunder. "Now I see why you need the thunder." Bella laughed, "That's got to be a home run, right?" She asked.

"Edwards very fast." Esme dismissed. Within seconds, the ball came flying out of the forest, though it was too fast for Bella to hear.

"Come home Rosalie!" Carlisle called as she slid onto the base seconds later.