ii.ii

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘

Their absence never got easier. At first, she spent all her time in her room - mainly her bed. She didn't want to leave, because what was she meant to do, when the closest people in her life par her family.

But then she met someone who helped her. Adriana Uley. She was the younger sister of Sam Uley, one of the shifters on the reservation. The girl recently returned to town, quickly befriending Florence. Florence bumped into her during a walk in the forest, and she showed Florence how to party. Multiple times, Adriana took Florence to an old building where parties were held.

"Come with me, okay? You should meet my brother, he keeps nagging." Adriana laughed and dragged Florence towards a clearing. A house was tucked amongst some trees. "Sam!" She shouted as they got closer to the house.

A group of tan guys came out in jean shorts, shirtless, and a tattoo on their shoulder. "No offence, this looks like a cult." Florence whispered in Adriana's ear. Adriana shook her head and jogged over to her brother and gave him a hug. "This is Florence Clarke. Flo, this is my brother Sam and his disciples." Adriana introduced us.

"Leave the guys alone, they're not my disciples." Sam pushed Adriana towards the house.

One of the guys held back with Florence, "Don't stare at Emily. It'll bug Sam." He whispered before running ahead, who's Emily, and why would she stare? Florence stepped inside, a woman - who she presumed was Emily - was standing there. Her back turned to them, she turned around, and now she saw what he meant.

She had a claw like scar down the side of her face. As much as Florence wanted to know what it was from. She didn't want to ask, thinking it may bring up bad memories for her. Florence looked at her outfit, "That necklace is cute, suits you." She smiled at her.

Emily reciprocated the smile, "Thank you, I'm Emily and you are...?" She lifted a brow at Florence.

"Florence Clarke." She answered.

"Ads, I need to have a word with you real quick." Sam whispered to the smaller girl, slightly behind Florence.

A few weeks had passed, and Florence and Adriana seemed to get closer. Florence stayed over one night. She looked out of the bedroom window to see two of Sam's friends arguing with Adriana.

So she went out to help, "Woah! Calm down Ads. What's going on?" She questioned.

"She was just leaving, weren't you?" The guy got closer towards Adriana.

"Jacob, go away. It's not your fight, not yet." Adriana snapped, her breathing was getting more out of control by the second. Then it happened. Adriana became this massive dark grey fucking wolf. Well shit. Florence pondered how most of the people in her life were supernatural.