i.v

The next morning, Florence sat up and the previous night flooded her memories, "Was yesterday just a dream?" She questioned, stifling a yawn.

"Nope. If Dr. McSteamy dropped you off, where's your car?" Amelie appeared inside Florence's room. The girl in question let out a groan as she stared out of her bedroom window.

"Like I said, not Grey's Anatomy. And I'll have to run there and get it before school. You have to go with Milo this morning." Florence pushed her twin out of the room to get ready in peace. Once ready, she ran to the house to collect her car keys, and the car.

"What did I say about going to school with Milo this morning? And you would've got more time to get ready." Florence glanced over at her younger twin, annoyed.

"You know how I feel about Milo in the-"

"Yes, he's an annoying twat. You tell me this all the time." Florence cut Amelie off, knowing exactly what she was going to moan about next. Amelie headed straight for the car, while Florence made her way straight towards the house, knowing her keys should be in there.

Emmett appeared in the doorway, jangling the pair of keys Florence was so desperate for. "You left them last night." He threw them over.

"Really, I thought you stole them from my room while I was asleep." Sarcasm laced Florence's voice.

"Stop flirting, I'd like to go to school sometime soon." Amelie called, causing Florence's face to turn a bit red, making Emmett laugh quietly at her reaction.

"That's Amelie, my little sister." Florence gestured to the girl on the opposite side of her car, who just waved at the bear-like man.

"Only by like 8 minutes," Amelie whined. "If I ran, I'd be there by now, don't even need a car. It'll take me like under a minute." She hinted to hurry up, Emmett's face paused and looked at me with a shit-eating grin. He knew she wouldn't be so careless to expose them to the Cullens, unless she already knew that they knew.

"So you talked about us?" He asked as the rest of the Cullen 'children' came out of the door, and headed to their respective cars.

"I'll meet you at school." Florence dismissed Emmett's statement and glared at Amelie, as she walked over towards the car.

When they got to school, Florence parked in the corner by the stairs, and Rosalie pulled up a space down from her, Jasper the next besides Rosalie. "Take them up on their offer to sit with them today. You should at least make some friends before we have to leave again." Amelie spoke whilst they were still in the car.

"Meels, you're my sister, I'm not leaving you. Can't get rid of me that easily." Florence laughed.

"And they're hot." She laughed before leaving the car, leaving an almost flustered Florence. She went to chase after her sister, but left it for later.

"She's right, you know. We are hot." Emmett whispered in her ear, Florence turned around and swatted him across the head like a fly.

"Don't eavesdrop, did you ever get taught manners?" Florence looked over at him, she noticed Rosalie beside him, with a smile on her face from Florence's comment.

"He's too dull to remember then," Rosalie interjected.

"Hey, don't gang up on me!" Emmett raised his hands in defence.

"I'll see later." Florence spoke and went into the toilets after a girl, she was feeling rather peckish. Florence dragged her into the stall, "Woah, keep your lesbo hand to yourself." The student pushed Florence off her.

"Don't make a sound, and do me a favour, forget this ever happened." Florence spoke quietly, she immediately nodded due to compulsion and Florence sunk her teeth into the girls shoulder, who squirmed and struggled under the vampire's grip, but didn't make a sound.

Florence decided she was full enough at that point, and released her. She helped cover the wound, so no suspicion would ever be raised. But, she ended up walking into English late. Florence took her seat and went to talk to her friends, but her mother interrupted. "Thank you for deciding to make an appearance, Miss Clarke." Rue commented and continued with the lesson.

Emmett, Rosalie and Florence spent most of the lesson talking, but made sure to do their work and not interrupt the whole class. "Can I borrow your phone?" Florence asked them, she wanted to do something.

"Who?" Emmett questioned as he dug through his pockets.

"Either all, doesn't make a difference to me." She responded as Rosalie handed hers over. "And now you have my number." Florence smiled, handing it back seconds later, Emmett copied it into his instantly.

"Sit with us today." Emmett pleaded Florence with puppy like eyes, he decided to ask this question one last time, as it was coming up to the end of the lesson.

"Maybe." Florence told him. "You'll have to wait and see." She added shortly after.

"He hates waiting, and I'm gonna be stuck with it." Rosalie groaned. It was all playful, truth be told, she loved Emmett more than anything in the world. He was her rock, her shoulder to cry on when things got tough, and he was her best friend. Rosalie was excited for Florence to become part of that.

Florence went to her next lesson, which was with Milo and Amelie. They sat in the corner together, and Milo sat in front, he just turned around and did his work on the girls' table. "I'm definitely the better child." Milo laughed out of no where. He liked to do this, a lot, and it wound Amelie up.

"Really? Because mum wanted another after you, she messed up the first time, we're the perfect ones." Amelie retorted.

"Shut up. You two wound her up so much she decided no more sounds more accurate." Milo huffed, "Any boys yet?" He looked between us somewhat suggestively.

"Ew gross, don't look at us like that, we aren't involved with anyone." Florence smacked him on the back of his head.

"So the Cullens are suddenly no one?" Amelie questioned, "I'm not involved with anyone, but you Flo, you definitely are." She added.

"The Cullen's? That enclosed little family?" He questioned a distained look on his face, which Florence did not take kindly too.

"What's wrong with that? They're nice people, and they're like us." Florence said in a defensive tone.

"Woah, wait. Like us? As in hybrids?" Milo said as quiet as he could, pure shock across his face,

"No they're vampires, a different kind. They're not like our kind of vampires." Amelie whispered. "You have a lot to catch up on." She added.

"How does she know? And not me?" Milo asked faux offended, he wasn't offended, nor did he care.

"Because I'm her twin. And I'm better." Amelie said with a smirk, she wasn't completely wrong. When it comes to any sort of gossip, Amelie and Florence always told each other first, they were each others go to person.

"I wouldn't say you're better, whatever floats your boat." Florence teased, she looked down at her phone going off to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown

It's me Alice, Rosalie gave me your number if that's okay.

That's fine, I was going to give it to you next time I saw you anyways.

"Aw, you have their numbers." Amelie sat in a mocking tone while poking Florence's arm repeatedly. The rest of the lesson was spent with Milo and Amelie bickering, and Amelie teasing Florence. Occasionally, they'd both gang up on Florence.

At this moment, Amelie had enough of Milo. "If you don't shut up - me, you, forest, after school. I will beat you on your ass." Amelie threatened, she was much stronger than she looked, she looked sweet and harmless, but was far from it.