iii.ii

Soon enough, it was Sunday morning. "It's too early. It's like 5 am." Florence groaned and dragged her suitcase down the stairs.

"It'll be okay, love. You can sleep in the car and on the jet." Carlisle took the bags off of her.

"Okay- wait, jet?" She looked back up at them.

"Yeah, we own our own jet." Emmett spoke, walking past Florence.

"How can you say that so casually, and owning two islands? I wanna have that much money." Florence pouted.

"You're adorable." Emmett laughed.

"Well, considering you're our mate, you also have access to our money, that reminds me." Carlisle paused and dug through his pockets, pulling out a matte navy blue credit card. "This is yours." He handed it to her.

"That definitely woke me up." She slipped the card into her pocket and kissed him. As'materialistic' as it sounded, the only card she owned was the one her parents occasionally put money onto. And now, she could spoil her mates the way they spoil her.

"Everyone ready to go? All the bags are in the car." Jasper came back into the room.

"I call dibs on Rose's car!" Florence raced to the garage and slipped into the front seat of Rosalie's car. Everyone came down, Alice and Jazz sat in Rosalie's car. Carlisle, Esme and Emmett got into Carlisle's car, despite Emmett's whines to take the jeep.

The cars were parked in a storage area, before they flew to Croatia. Florence slept most of the flight, obviously, and they got a boat to her island. "Can I sleep now?" Florence questioned as they got all their stuff into the house.

"Sleep? Didn't you do that the entire plane ride and at least 90 percent of the car ride?" Esme chuckled.

"Not the point." She collapsed onto the king-sized bed.

"She can sleep for days." Florence heard Emmett's comment and threw a pillow in his direction.

"I'm tired, not deaf." She mumbled and let herself fall back asleep. She woke up a few hours later, and looked out the double glass doors to see the sun slowly rise, and the sky had a dark orange hue.

"What are you thinking about?" Florence looked over to see Jasper on a chair, reading some book.

"The sky. We should swim." She responded and dug through her suitcase.

"Let everyone know for me? I'll be on the beach

"Let everyone know for me? I'll be on the beach." Florence smiled and went into the bathroom to grab towels. She walked down onto the beach and dumped everything on the sand. You could hear someone running. Florence turned as Emmett grabbed her and slung her over his shoulder, "Emmett put me down!" She cried out as he got deeper into the water.

"If you say so." He smirked and dropped me in the water. The temperature sent shivers throughout her body. When Florence got up, he looked at her with a massive grin on his face.

"You are so dead." She began running after him for her revenge. They spent hours playing around and relaxing on the beach. Now Rosalie sat on Emmett's shoulders, and Florence on Carlisle's. Jasper, Alice and Esme laid on the beach and watched them.

"Ready?" Carlisle tapped her leg.

"Hell yeah!" She ruffled his hair slightly.

"Anyday." Rosalie adjusted herself slightly, and the boys got closer. As Rosalie and her wrestled each other. Florence eventually got the upper hand, and Rosalie fell off to the side.

"I won." Florence smiled smugly, before getting yanked off of Carlisle by Rosalie. The two wrestled underwater, before Florence got pinned on the sand. "That was rude." She huffed when they got back to the surface.

"Shut it, you love me." Rosalie wrapped her arms around Florence's waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

"I do." Florence laughed and returned to the beach. She laid on her towel and decided to sunbathe. The boys messed about and played some games with each other, whilst Esme, Alice, Rose and Florence sunbathed and watched them.

Next thing they knew, cold water splashed over them. Florence shot up and looked at them, "What the fuck?" Rose questioned and dried herself off.

"Don't be boring! Can't say the same for Florence, but you three don't get anything from laying there. You can't sleep, or tan. Just sparkle." Emmett whined.

"Thanks, not like I didn't know that." Rose walked back towards the house. Emmett just stood there clueless, thinking he did nothing wrong.

Florence stepped back into the house and saw Rosalie staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her eyes were glossy, like she was going to cry, but that wasn't possible. "I love that I met you and Emmett. But I wish we weren't like this. I can't do anything. We're stuck in time, forever. And we can't sleep, eat, go in the sun, grow old together, or have kids." She sniffled slightly.

"Come here Rose." Florence pulled her into a hug and lifted her onto the counter, "I love you how you are, and to me, you're perfect. No flaws. I won't fully understand how you feel until I'm older. But I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with my mates." Florence held her arms tightly around Rosalie.

"Thanks Flo. It's just hard sometimes." She rested her head on Florence's shoulder.

"Want to hunt instead?" Florenve asked her, and felt a nod in response, "I'll let them know that we're going to hunt together to let you air off." She kissed Rosalie's cheek and pulled away slowly.

"Where's Rosalie?" Carlisle questioned, leaving Jasper and Emmett to wrestle around.

"Emmett needs to think before he speaks, Rose and I are gonna hunt together." Florence smiled at the blonde man. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Be safe, we'll see you later." He kissed again, before sitting besides Esme. After a few minutes, Rosalie and her were deep into the forest. They'd caught a few, but continued to look for the bigger animals.

Instead, they stumbled across this waterfall, and were looking down into a huge lake. It was deep and a crystal blue colour. There wasn't any sand, but rocks that sat on the surface, and then a bunch of grass and dirt. "We need to dive off this sometime soon." Florence muttered.

"Definitely." Rosalie smiled in agreement. Further into the night, everyone decided to hunt. But it was Rosalie, and Florence's way of surprising them. For now, they showed off some of the lovely scenery they stumbled across, leaving the waterfall as a big finale. Florence decided to stay behind to explore the house, and the surrounding areas.

Well, she thought everyone went, "Thought you'd like company. They'll be gone for a few hours." Carlisle spoke. Florence turned to see him leaning against the door frame, "I know you're not fond of being alone." He smiled.

"You said a few hours?" Florence smirked over at him, biting the corner of her lip slightly. She began to peel off her clothes slowly, in a teasing manner.

Carlisle pinned her against the wall and practically ripped the clothes off. He tapped her legs signalling to jump, and to wrap around his waist. His hands held her up by her thighs. They went from against the wall to on the bed in a flash. "Carlisle." Florence moaned as his hands roamed her body.