iii.vii

It's been mere days since Addison Cullen was born, and she looks like a two year old already. A few hours after she was born, Bella came over saying she thinks she left stuff here and saw the baby. She said she'd just come back another day. And that other day had to be today. Jasper was playing with the baby, and she'd just burst into a little fit of giggles.

Florence was caught in her own world of watching Jasper. He was on the bed with the baby, playing little games with her, sending the baby into fits of laughter. Since they were both so focused, neither heard nor smelt Bella's arrival.

"That baby the other day, I never knew Florence was pregnant, and I thought vampires couldn't get pregnant or did you adopt her?" Bella interrogated Edward as he took her to his room for the things she wanted the other day.

"Turns out we can, Florence is special anyways, remember me saying she's a hybrid and can have babies?" Edward groaned at her constant whining.

"Someone looks sleepy," Jasper cooed, gently laying her in her crib and surrounded her by pillows. Florence loved seeing this side of him, when he's just a big softie.

"Jaz, help me make food?" Florence whispered, watching how quickly Addison fell asleep. He nodded, and took her hand as they went downstairs. Whilst cooking, Edward came down and complained about Bella's constant questioning.

"Where's the little baby?" Rosalie had a wide smile as she came back from hunting.

"Is Bella here?" She scoffed.

"She decided to come back a different day after seeing the baby a few days ago, today's that day." Florence rolled her eyes, "And Adi's just fell asleep, play with her later." She added, laughing at the pout on Rosalie's face, "You'll survive." Florence pinched her cheek playfully.

Florence's head snapped to the direction of Addison's room, when she heard Bella muttering to herself and Addison making noises. Within seconds, Florence was standing besides Bella, who'd gone into the room and stood by the bed and watched Addison. Rosalie appeared mere seconds later, and scooped the baby in her arms.

"What do you think you're doing in here?" Florence questioned, the human girl stiffened and turned towards her.

"I saw her as I went past. I thought there was a newborn, not basically a toddler." Bella looked back at the girl in Rosalie's arms. Rosalie held Addison on her side, whilst scowling at Bella.

"You need to leave now, and don't even think about coming back, or you'll regret it. And nobody will stop me this time." Florence whispered the last part in her ear, she nodded quickly and swiftly left the house.

"She's awake now." Rosalie smiled and bounced her on her hip.

"No shit Sherlock." Florence laughed.

A few days later, an unexpected visitor arrived at their doorstep.

"Florence!" Aro clapped his hands happily.

"Aro? W-what are you doing here?" Florence asked confused, why the fuck were the Volturi in her living room, they live in Italy, and in that massive castle.

"We had a letter about claims of an immortal child." Caius stood at Aro's right side.

"Yes. That lovely little human pet of yours. Based on this, I'm assuming you made the correct decision?" Aro turned to Edward with a raised brow, he nodded assuredly.

"Let us explain." Carlisle started, but Aro brought his hand up to silence him.

"I'd like to hear off our lovely hybrid here, Florence?" Aro clasped his hands together and nodded for me to start.

"On holiday, I got pregnant by one of those three. And within six weeks, I was full term and gave birth. She grows at a rapid pace every day. Do you want to see?" Florene offered him her hand.

"Yes, I'd like to see this peculiar situation." He held onto her hand and closed his eyes. He released with a gasp.

"Magnifico. May I meet her?" He released Florehnce's hand.

Esme walked in with Addison, she had a bright smile on her face at the sight of new people, "Mama!" Addison squealed when Florence came into sight.

"Hi baby!" Florence smiled and took her off Esme, "This is Addison." She referred to the child on her hip.

"Can we hold her, she looks special?" Caius took a step closer, Florence nodded and passed him the little girl. He smiled brightly when she giggled at him and played with his hair. The rest of the Cullen's look bewildered at the Volturi, being soft. Especially Caius.

"So Bella made fake accusations. She deserves a visit on the way home." Caius spoke, making the room go tense.

"She didn't know better, I've told her about the immortal children before, and she must've gotten confused when she saw Addison." Edward defended.

"She shouldn't even know about us." Caius snarled.

"Your father!" Aro exclaimed, "We haven't seen our old friend in many years." Aro added.

"I can take you, I haven't seen him in a while." Florence smiled at the thought. After they had their turns fussing the baby, Marcus handed her back to Florence. "Any of you want to come with?" She turned to her mates.

"You can catch up with your dad, it's fine." Carlisle denied on behalf of them.

"I will see you all later, love you!" Florence said before closing the door after her. They drove towards her old house to visit her family and for the kings to reunite with Jackson.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✓ rewritten 🎉